or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1621

post #24301 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post


I believe those are Marquette Golden Eagles.

Yep, he wore them in Milwaukee after snagging them from coach Wojo when he met with him. Bulter is a Marquette alum and always stops in to say hi and see whats going on with the school/team. He liked the shoes so much that he paid a fine to wear them that night.
post #24302 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Knowing Bogut, I'm positive that was intentional.
God, I hope so.
post #24303 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post


God, I hope so.

 

Really? If he did that on purpose, he's an even bigger asshole than I thought--and I've always thought he was an asshole. He could have done some serious fucking damage, like career-ending shit.

post #24304 of 27197
... Possibly breaking a guys nose doesn't end his career
post #24305 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Yep, he wore them in Milwaukee after snagging them from coach Wojo when he met with him. Bulter is a Marquette alum and always stops in to say hi and see whats going on with the school/team. He liked the shoes so much that he paid a fine to wear them that night.

I've been a Marquette fan since the early 70s. Never should have changed the team name.

Spurs handled Cavaliers pretty easily tonight. Warriors will be a big test.
post #24306 of 27197
I think Pop said more to Craig Sager tonight in 30 seconds than I've ever seen him say during all in-game interviews combined.
post #24307 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

... Possibly breaking a guys nose doesn't end his career

That's far from the worst possible outcome
post #24308 of 27197
Danny Green has to be the biggest dud in the NBA this season.
post #24309 of 27197
Thread Starter 
post #24310 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Danny Green has to be the biggest dud in the NBA this season.

Definitely. Aldridge has been pretty inconsistent too. But still the Spurs are only 2 games behind the Warriors after Detroit.
post #24311 of 27197

I wonder what the odds were of having Philly win and Golden State lose on the same day this season. 

post #24312 of 27197
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Main Man View Post

I wonder what the odds were of having Philly win and Golden State lose on the same day this season. 

Srsly… wtf happend? Probably about the same odds as winning $1.5B in the Powerball.
post #24313 of 27197
Thread Starter 
How do you even guard someone who can make this shot consistently?






post #24314 of 27197
Thread Starter 
post #24315 of 27197
We'll find out the 25th...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread