or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1612

post #24166 of 27250

Apparently hes not the first NBA'er to wear them this season

post #24167 of 27250
Those things look like they have no lateral support
post #24168 of 27250
Mars Blackmon wasn't consulted on those.
post #24169 of 27250


Is that T-Mac and Steve Francis?

also, is T-Mac wearing the same shoe?

finally, how 'bout dem Sacramento Kings?????
post #24170 of 27250
Thread Starter 
Yup, TMacs wearing the 750s as well and sitting next to Steve Francis.

post #24171 of 27250
Man, that bottle has not been kind to Stevie Franchise.
post #24172 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Yup, TMacs wearing the 750s as well and sitting next to Steve Francis.

Is that they're calling Uggs now?
post #24173 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Man, that bottle has not been kind to Stevie Franchise.

lol… damn that's an understatement. They both look ripped anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Is that they're calling Uggs now?

No, just Ugg…ly. satisfied.gif
post #24174 of 27250
That awkward moment when Rondo calls a ref a f*g and then the ref comes out as gay the next day
post #24175 of 27250
still the biggest shithead in the league. nice job Rondo.


TMac and Stevie are telling Kobe that retirement isn't so bad, look at all the fun we're having!
post #24176 of 27250

Russ.

 

post #24177 of 27250
Look at reactions from his teammates. I cant help but feel a disdain for westbrook, not all that different from kobe.
post #24178 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Look at reactions from his teammates. I cant help but feel a disdain for westbrook, not all that different from kobe.

How do you mean exactly? Nothing jumped out a me, but I could have missed something.
post #24179 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

How do you mean exactly? Nothing jumped out a me, but I could have missed something.

It was the half, if they reacted that way with a game winning shot it would be another story.
post #24180 of 27250

Man Sactown Royalty's Rondo/homophobia thread is even more embarrassing than Rondo is.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread