He's losing games for them all by himself, and slowing the development of the younger guys. It's like he's trying to hurt the franchise as much as possible before he leaves.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1603post #24031 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:04pmpost #24032 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:06pm
Just posted this on another message board RE: DJ's free throws:
If I'm Doc Rivers, I end every practice with DJ shooting free throws while the entire team and staff sit on the court staring at him. Nobody leaves until he gets 10 in a row.
Also, I'm kind of sad that the Sixers won. I was really hoping they'd somehow stay winless and the Warriors would be undefeated and then somehow the sixers would get their first win the next time those two teams play.post #24033 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:08pm^He can practice with his current form all he wants. It's never going to improve. You don't think he already practices his free throws? Why doesn't he ask Blake how he did it and go do that? Team is chock full of great free throw shooters.
^^Well this whole year is basically going to be a farewell tour for him as he chucks up shots and loses games for the lakers. Now they have an excuse to tank their way into a top 3 pickpost #24034 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:08pmpost #24035 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:23pmmavs vs blazers game entertaining to watch. dirk is so effective still, straight killer with his shot. dude looks like he can play for 2-3 seasons at this high level.
also Carlisle is maybe the most under appreciated coach of this generation. this coach is so successful at creating a system for his players to succeed. I had written deron williams off this season but he looks like the player from his Utah days. and ZAZA is crushing it as the dollar tree version of deandre jordanpost #24036 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:44pmpost #24037 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:45pmpost #24038 of 2761712/1/15 at 9:56pmpost #24039 of 2761712/2/15 at 8:15ampost #24040 of 2761712/2/15 at 8:26ampost #24041 of 2761712/2/15 at 9:08amQuote:
What's astonishing is they still give him hand slaps after all of that.post #24042 of 2761712/2/15 at 9:59amQuote:
Jacoby actually asked Jalen something along the lines of, "How come players still give out daps after every freethrow?" in recent podcast.
Jalen's answer was the same old "The NBA is an exclusive club where only 4000 people have ever played. We show respect to one another."post #24043 of 2761712/2/15 at 10:03ampost #24044 of 2761712/2/15 at 10:12amThread StarterI think it's just encouragement like "nice shot" on makes or "you'll get the next one" on misses.
When I play ball, I always say nice shot on baskets or good pass my teammates make.
I think we are just being too damn picky or got way too much damn time if we are even asking these type of questions.
You do these in every team sport.post #24045 of 2761712/2/15 at 10:26am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › NWOB Cheaney Tan Suede Fall/Winter Chukka Boots, 9.5UK/10US,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 44 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 45 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway