Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1593post #23881 of 2704811/6/15 at 1:13pmpost #23882 of 2704811/6/15 at 1:43pmpost #23883 of 2704811/6/15 at 1:50pmpost #23884 of 2704811/6/15 at 2:04pmQuote:
Yeah, basically Dale Brown popularized that excuse out of loyalty to Shaq when Shaq was getting tons of shit for his poor free-throw shooting. It gets regurgitated by people who want to sound knowledgeable so they just repeat what they've heard without really analyzing or understanding it.
Andre the Giant I mean Arvydas Svabonis?
I think the explanation is pretty simple. You know the expression "you can't coach seven feet"? Well, you don't have to practice seven feet, either.post #23885 of 2704811/6/15 at 2:27pmi disagree w/ that. i'm sure that has something to do w/ it but i believe it's inherently easier for smaller ppl to shoot.
oh hey look a chart and article
http://www.basketballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=1611post #23886 of 2704811/6/15 at 2:29pmAnecdotally, I've shot a soccer ball and a tennis ball and find it harder to get a good motion. I've read this as a reason for Rondo's FT shooting. I'm not aware of any science either way, so as far as regurgitation, perhaps it's a two way street.
I had written and deleted a comment about how bigger guys don't shoot as many outside shots, which seems like a factor.
As an aside on hand size, this is freak of nature type stuff.post #23887 of 2704811/6/15 at 7:07pmpost #23888 of 2704811/6/15 at 7:08pmpost #23889 of 2704811/6/15 at 7:28pmpost #23890 of 2704811/7/15 at 4:24ampost #23891 of 2704811/7/15 at 8:39ampost #23892 of 2704811/8/15 at 8:48pmi don't think this is fair, but andre drummond is avging 20 and 20 this year thru 6 games. he has 3 20-20 games so far this year, while the rest of the league has 1.
they just outscored the blazers 41-11 in the 4th q to run away w/ it, while reggie jackson put up 40.
edit: reggie jackson scored 26 in the 4th (!!!!!) and drummond did this fucking amazing post move:
seriously, holy shit that move + that freaking insane explosion
Edited by Brothersport - 11/9/15 at 3:35ampost #23893 of 2704811/9/15 at 5:58ampost #23894 of 2704811/9/15 at 6:16amQuote:
It's a nice move and well executed, but needs to be tempered with who he was up against there. That first guy was in the air without even a pump fake. And then Myers Leonard, halfheartedly swatting at air, wow talk about poor effort.post #23895 of 2704811/9/15 at 6:37am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1125 Active Users (162 Members and 963 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 20 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 24 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 40 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 43 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...