or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1548

post #23206 of 27206
i think they have higher ceilings than you give them credit for. they're at that age where they break out tho (23-25). i feel like generally guys breakout around 7ish years in the NBA
post #23207 of 27206
That's true and I've always liked Terry Stotts as a head coach. They have the potential to make some noise, but they still have quite a ways to go.
Edited by diadem - 7/2/15 at 7:28pm
post #23208 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

LMA is cancelling his meeting with the Knicks and having a 2nd meeting with the Lakers. Honestly, what more is there to talk about...?
.
Gives us time to throw up some billboards!


Or at least photoshop some old ones.
post #23209 of 27206
At this point SAS fans have to have their doubts about LMA.
post #23210 of 27206
Thread Starter 
Looks like Wade is staying with the Heat for one more year, $20m.


Kings offered Wes Matthews 4yr/$64mil deal.


Robin Lopez says he would go to the Knick if Deandre Jordan doesn't go there.
post #23211 of 27206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Gives us time to throw up some billboards!


Or at least photoshop some old ones.

#LA2LA
post #23212 of 27206
Matthews to Mavs, not Kings. Portland looks like it's all blown up
post #23213 of 27206
fuck it sucks being a kings fan. cant even get overpay for a guy coming off an achilles injury
post #23214 of 27206
I read an article suggesting that we bring back Jason Williams.
post #23215 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

LMA is cancelling his meeting with the Knicks and having a 2nd meeting with the Lakers. Honestly, what more is there to talk about...?

Well if reports from the first meeting are to be believed… apparently of all things, basketball.
Edited by Kid Nickels - 7/3/15 at 2:40am
post #23216 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Well if reports from the first meeting are to be believed… apparently of all things, basketball.

I'm not sure why the Lakers would bring Byron Scott to the meeting then if that's the case...
post #23217 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

#LA2LA

Funny- I thought you were a Clipper fan.
post #23218 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

I'm not sure why the Lakers would bring Byron Scott to the meeting then if that's the case...

lol8[1].gif no kidding!
post #23219 of 27206
to all the sf'ers who continuously voice their displeasure with the mighty sacramento kings and their blue ribbon front office, booyah! just signed the free agent of the summer: markus bellenenini. yah! fuck yah
post #23220 of 27206
Sounds like a girly cocktail
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread