or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1535

post #23011 of 27206
PHIL JACKSON: 'I DID A GREAT JOB'

The Knicks team president evaluated his performance: "I did a great job last year, shedding [contracts] to put us in a position where we have this flexibility.” The Knicks finished with a franchise-low 17 wins.

rotflmao.gif
post #23012 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

No, they don't. smile.gif

frown.gif
post #23013 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

PHIL JACKSON: 'I DID A GREAT JOB'

The Knicks team president evaluated his performance: "I did a great job last year, shedding [contracts] to put us in a position where we have this flexibility.” The Knicks finished with a franchise-low 17 wins.

rotflmao.gif

i actually agree with the zen master. this is the first offseason that i can remember that the knicks werent bogged down with a roster full of albatross contracts. no e.curry, no amare, no marbury, no jerome james, steve francis. atleast they sucked without being over the cap; an accomplishment for the knicks
post #23014 of 27206
So now the Kings are shopping Rudy Gay around to clear cap room for Rondo...
post #23015 of 27206
what the fuck is going on with the kings. this is horrible. i was hoping they would draft elfrid payton last year. so poorly managed this team is
post #23016 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i actually agree with the zen master. this is the first offseason that i can remember that the knicks werent bogged down with a roster full of albatross contracts. no e.curry, no amare, no marbury, no jerome james, steve francis. atleast they sucked without being over the cap; an accomplishment for the knicks

LOLOLOLOL all those albatross contracts were to expire either way... sure he got rid of JR Smith but had to throw in Shumpert to do it... its like he's taking credit for watching paint dry
post #23017 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

hahaha cmon ya'll already won that battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

frown.gif

Just swinging at an irresistable softball.
I wasn't a fan of the Maloufs but have had no beef with the franchise since then, and crappy owners can't be blamed on fans anyway.
My little brother lives in Davis and is a Kings fan, and contrary to what most of you might expect he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I wouldn't want to be a Kings fan, but it's not like this is a great time to be a Lakers fan, either.
post #23018 of 27206
"Just spoke with a very irritated Vlade Divac. Said he is not trading Cousins, and denies Karl pushing for any deal involving All-Star center"

https://twitter.com/ailene_voisin/status/613429060694179841

Sounds like Dan Fegan is stirring up trouble and trying to get Cousins out of SAC.
post #23019 of 27206
I have trouble imagining Vlade Divac as a team GM. Mainly because I remember him as a player and it was virtually impossible to take him seriously
post #23020 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I have trouble imagining Vlade Divac as a team GM. Mainly because I remember him as a player and it was virtually impossible to take him seriously

He was a wily 'ol fox as a player. I think he can do the GM thing. Depends. Looks like it's either him or Karl that has to go. Get rid of Karl, bring in a guy like Kevin Olle. Karl destroys relationships with players.
post #23021 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I have trouble imagining Vlade Divac as a team GM. Mainly because I remember him as a player and it was virtually impossible to take him seriously

But he sometimes quit smoking for the playoffs.
post #23022 of 27206
Thread Starter 
The Hawks also got a redesign (I guess trying to capitalize on more jersey sales like the Clips) and apparently they plan to mix and match the top and shorts, which just looks terrible.


post #23023 of 27206
^ these jerseys have no personality, no identity. the bucks recent jersey is the only one in recent years that ive enjoyed
post #23024 of 27206
Another massive design fail. Who are these firms they hire to come up with this shit? Just terrible.
post #23025 of 27206
"that line down the side of the shorts is symbolic of the structures in downtown ATL. they have 4 sides, 4 vertical lines, and when you add the one from the shorts, you have 5. and our team has 5 starters and they are all 5 dimensional. like a building with 4 sides and 4 vertical lines"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread