I've never seen someone make alley-oop passes look so difficult.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1525post #22862 of 272476/16/15 at 8:06pmpost #22863 of 272476/16/15 at 8:36pmpost #22864 of 272476/16/15 at 8:41pmpost #22865 of 272476/16/15 at 8:47pmpost #22866 of 272476/16/15 at 8:49pmpost #22867 of 272476/16/15 at 8:49pmQuote:
He's not. Lebron is by miles.
Warriors are about to wrap it up, I turned it off. JR Smith is party boy useless. James Jones has to be the worst defender in the NBA right now, OMG what a liability. I thought Blatt made the right adjustments but they lost it in the 3rd Q, they were never going to win if the Warriors hit shots, which they did. So many easy shots that they didn't get in the 1st 3 games. Give the coaching staff for GSW credit for sticking with the small lineup, they destroyed the weaker defenders for the Cavs. Some nice slick offense too.
Surprisingly, I fully expected to cheer GSW on this series, but it hasn't turned out that way. I am happy for them, it's nice to see a new team win it, but it seems like the Cavs would have won this if Irving and Love were healthy, I just can't get it out of my mind.post #22868 of 272476/16/15 at 8:54pm
I wonder how these players feel:
LeBron: He has been carrying a team of mostly below average players on his back for 6 games. I don't know if you've ever played pickup basketball games with terrible players, but he's done that for 5 straight games. In the NBA Finals. With every single critic on his back. For losing in the Finals. Oddly enough, by winning 2 games improbably, it put even more pressure on him to win despite no one really commenting how unbelievable it was that the Cavs even pulled off 2 wins.
Blatt: Even with 2 improbable wins, everyone still thinks you suck (right or wrong, but no one's giving you any credit for winning 2 games when you were unanimously going to get swept after losing Irving). Really, I don't know how the team could've gotten a 3rd win, especially once Kerr adjusted. You gave the best team in the league its toughest series with 6 nail-biting games, all decided in the 4th quarter or OT. Without your 2nd and 3rd best players (who made up nearly 50% of your offensive production). When no one thought you'd win a single game. And everyone still thinks you suck. Because you lost a few games. Even though you should've been blown out by half time each time.
Bogut: Your team started to win games by not playing you a single minute. Yeah you won a ring, but it's because you weren't on the court. Just think about that.
JR Smith: You were (horribly) horrible the whole series, and you have no excuse. You probably should've been benched for rookie Joe Harris.
Edited by ballmouse - 6/16/15 at 9:07pmpost #22869 of 272476/16/15 at 8:55pmpost #22870 of 272476/16/15 at 8:57pmpost #22871 of 272476/16/15 at 8:58pmpost #22872 of 272476/16/15 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #22873 of 272476/16/15 at 9:05pmpost #22874 of 272476/16/15 at 9:05pmpost #22875 of 272476/16/15 at 9:07pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 11 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...