Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1515post #22712 of 273596/9/15 at 9:17pmpost #22713 of 273596/9/15 at 9:32pmpost #22714 of 273596/9/15 at 9:34pmpost #22715 of 273596/10/15 at 1:14ampost #22716 of 273596/10/15 at 3:19ampost #22717 of 273596/10/15 at 9:04amWow, this is starting to look like the Mavs - Heat finals. Curry's not just missing shots, he's taking bad shots and letting Cleveland bother him, I don't like his decisions or his passing, and it's unsettling the entire team, behind the back pass with 2 mins left, hits a 3, then another turnover? Not MVP level play, especially when you consider 2 of the Cavs 3 best players are injured.
Going to also call Bogut out for some pretty sub-par play. Tristin Thompson has basically negated Draymond Green.post #22718 of 273596/10/15 at 10:15amhalfway through last night's game -- before the big 3Q push -- i turned to ms. foodguy and said "i can't believe it but I'm actually starting to root for cleveland."
that was a moment of hysteria, but hats off to that team for overcoming amazing bad luck and playing good, solid, tough defensive team basketball. and jesus lebron is a beast. he doesn't have that high wire quality that kobe or mj had, but he can basically do everything better than anybody.post #22719 of 273596/10/15 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by idfnl
Wow, this is starting to look like the Mavs - Heat finals. Curry's not just missing shots, he's taking bad shots and letting Cleveland bother him, I don't like his decisions or his passing, and it's unsettling the entire team, behind the back pass with 2 mins left, hits a 3, then another turnover? Not MVP level play, especially when you consider 2 of the Cavs 3 best players are injured.
Going to also call Bogut out for some pretty sub-par play. Tristin Thompson has basically negated Draymond Green.
Do not forget Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes. Both were atrocious in game 3. Everyone keeps talking about Curry missing shots but LeBron is consistently missing bunnies. Think about the numbers he'd be putting up if he converted on just 3-5 more buckets each game.post #22720 of 273596/10/15 at 12:12pmpost #22721 of 273596/10/15 at 12:37pmpost #22722 of 273596/10/15 at 3:13pmpost #22723 of 273596/10/15 at 3:18pmpost #22724 of 273596/10/15 at 3:20pmpost #22725 of 273596/10/15 at 5:15pmLebron is awesome - can't give him too much credit. As for Cleveland's injuries, I would love to see Kevin Love out there instead of Tristan Thompson. Tristan is absolutely demolishing us on the offensive glass and is one of the few 4's in the league with the size and strength to take advantage of Dray's size. That was true even when Draymond was at 100% but he's injured now. Similarly Mozgov is one of the few 5's active and athletic enough to consistently beat Bogut.
The Warriors only chance in the series is to tire Cleveland's starting 5 out earlier in the game and withstand the onslaught. The playoffs generally and the finals in particular are very different from a cadence standpoint and negate some of the W's huge advantages in roster depth and help Cleveland which has a short bench right now. How much worse off would Cleveland be if they didn't have this much time off in between games? They get Lebron for 45+ minutes a night. None of this is to take away from what Cleveland is doing, but to say that the Warriors advantage isn't as sizable as it first appeared.
Also wouldn't hurt if the Warriors could start hitting open 3's again.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 57 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 58 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...