or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 152

post #2266 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
and because there simply can't be enough statistics thrown around these days, this from SI. actually, an interesting snippet:

fg, here's your t-shirt. I sincerely apologize for the slightly late delivery.






post #2267 of 27239
Kudos to Kleveland for Kicking the "King's" ass....
post #2268 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by venessian View Post
fg, here's your t-shirt. I sincerely apologize for the slightly late delivery.







does that come in a tapered cut? this is SForvm, after all.
post #2269 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
does that come in a tapered cut? this is SForvm, after all.

Sorry, but it appears they do not.

From the site FAQ:
"All Hollinger products are over-sized, over-stuffed, and over-blown."




post #2270 of 27239
Thread Starter 
@ Lebron ducking the intros last at Cleveland. He said it was a bathroom break.
post #2271 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by venessian View Post
Sorry, but it appears they do not.

From the site FAQ:
"All Hollinger products are over-sized, over-stuffed, and over-blown."




if you could get me one with that in big letters across the back, would kop.
post #2272 of 27239
post #2273 of 27239
for those of us old enough to remember when gods walked the earth.
post #2274 of 27239
^

Oh yeah! Those teams were great; the Glide, the Pearl, the Butcher, Dollar Bill, the Captain.

That era was awesome.
post #2275 of 27239
Thread Starter 
The Nets maybe losing but this guy is winning.
post #2276 of 27239
^^she's had a ton of athletes' penors all up in that cavern. the odds are that her taint and labia majora may have been in intimate contact with tinea cruris... jock itch.
post #2277 of 27239
Thread Starter 
I'd still smash. She got dude playing crazy though, he is averaging a double double now.
post #2278 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I'd still smash. She got dude playing crazy though, he is averaging a double double now.

its like she needs a bigger kawk for every new boyfriend. she'll eventually need greg oden or mandingo next.
post #2279 of 27239
Too bad the Stilt isn't around anymore. She could have been the proud #20,001.
post #2280 of 27239
^lol

and wtf a white du?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread