or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1490

post #22336 of 27247
WCF start tomorrow wooooooooooooooooooooooo!
post #22337 of 27247
There's equal enough reason to fire doc rivers then to keep him. Rivers should at least fire the GM.
post #22338 of 27247
Thread Starter 
what you did there...
post #22339 of 27247
Great call on the Mobb Deep promos.


Black Eyed Peas ftl
post #22340 of 27247

Lakers end up with the #2 overall pick and the Knicks end up with the #4 overall pick. The T'Wolves are going to have the #1 overall picks from 2013, 2014, and 2015 playing on the team this upcoming season.

post #22341 of 27247
they should go for karl anthony towns, but they also already have gorgui and pekovic. that's a loaded ass front court but also no spacing
post #22342 of 27247
Ex-rocket and ex-warrior coaches calling tonight's game. Are they both assigned to this series?
post #22343 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

they should go for karl anthony towns, but they also already have gorgui and pekovic. that's a loaded ass front court but also no spacing

 

Towns can apparently play outside the post - he just wasn't asked to in Kentucky's offense. It does seem likely then that they pick him over Okafor.

post #22344 of 27247
i watched a few of the UK games and he has a midrange shot like AD. maybe he could get better at it tho. i do feel like he's more natural as a 6 than a 4
post #22345 of 27247
James Harden is putting on a great hero ball show in the 4th.
post #22346 of 27247
Harden is phenomenal when he has it going. These rockets are playing a lot better than they were during the season against the Warriors. Josh Smith is a big difference maker for them now and Ariza and Terry have been pretty effective.

Of course, if Barnes is going to play this well and Curry shoots like this, sky's the limit.
post #22347 of 27247
ariza has been a bargain for several years now
post #22348 of 27247

Steph Curry fined $5k for flopping...

 

I dunno, that's not really something I would consider egregious.  I've seen much worse...

post #22349 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballmouse View Post

Lakers end up with the #2 overall pick and the Knicks end up with the #4 overall pick. The T'Wolves are going to have the #1 overall picks from 2013, 2014, and 2015 playing on the team this upcoming season.
Follow
Quote:
Jason GayVerified account
‏@jasongay
Remember, there's no such thing as a sure thing in the NBA draft. Though it is pretty sure the No. 5 pick will be a Hall of Famer.
post #22350 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

Steph Curry fined $5k for flopping...

I dunno, that's not really something I would consider egregious.  I've seen much worse...
at first i thought it must be an onion article -- someone else fined for flopping in a James Harden game.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread