Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1471post #22051 of 278285/3/15 at 8:45pmpost #22052 of 278285/3/15 at 8:48pmIf Golden State goes all the way and wins the chip this year, part of the credit has to go to their extremely healthy line-up. And that's not a knock on them btw. Every other team left in the playoffs aside from GSW is missing at least one or two key players (in the Clips case, an entire bench). Year of the Injury indeed.post #22053 of 278285/3/15 at 9:34pmpost #22054 of 278285/4/15 at 2:30ampost #22055 of 278285/4/15 at 3:42ampost #22056 of 278285/4/15 at 7:10amI'm psyched about golden state probably running roughshod through all their playoff opponents this year.
I just want this GS to be truly dominant/dynastic though... I don't want a one and done type of thing like the 2011 Mavericks. I'd like to see this team win 3 chips in 5 years or something.post #22057 of 278285/4/15 at 7:40ampost #22058 of 278285/4/15 at 9:00amQuote:Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
I'm psyched about golden state probably running roughshod through all their playoff opponents this year.
I just want this GS to be truly dominant/dynastic though... I don't want a one and done type of thing like the 2011 Mavericks. I'd like to see this team win 3 chips in 5 years or something.
It remains to be seen whether they can keep this team together past this season, though. Draymond is getting paid by someone this offseason. Rumors are at least a couple teams will be throwing max-level money his way.
EDIT: Never mind, Warriors said they'll match whatever he gets in RFA. The Lakers should just jack his price up to obscene levels, then, and throw in a player option to boot.
Also, Mark Jackson shouldn't be allowed to call Warriors games anymore. I'm tired of hearing him complain about his firing...
Edited by diadem - 5/4/15 at 9:41ampost #22059 of 278285/4/15 at 10:11amThread StarterI know some of you would just call this being a Clipper stan and I know it's a long shot at this point for the Clipps but how amazing would a Dubs-Clips Conference Final be? I am not sure when the last time I saw a hatred/rivalry between two teams that are this heated. They seem to just genuinely hate each other. It's really the only battle I could see that repeats the Clips-Spurs series.post #22060 of 278285/4/15 at 10:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
predictions for the 1st round?
mine: gsw in 4 (just way too good)
hou in 5 (dallas has nobody to guard harden)
clippers in 7 (?????)
memphis in 7 (if healthy, would take them in 5 or 6)
atl in 4 (brk bleh)
cle in 5 (stephens will pull out a win)
chi in 5 (mil has no experience, chicago can be pretty potent)
tor in 7 (playoff wittman!)Quote:
you should have known better than to bet on cRaptors HA
but I guess we did quite well, 7 out of 8 series, like half exact score:)post #22061 of 278285/4/15 at 10:49ampost #22062 of 278285/4/15 at 11:08ampost #22063 of 278285/4/15 at 11:28amcoming in late (again), but that game 7 was a classic. it had everything -- two incredibly evenly matched teams, great plays, chess match strategically -- but in the end the thing that impressed me the most was how damned classy the spurs were even losing a close, emotional game. Pop and Duncan are everything that is good about the NBA.post #22064 of 278285/4/15 at 12:37pm
I love Grantland.Quote:
A Message to Mike Conley Jr.
Sharp: [OPENS GREETING CARD.]
Hey there, Grizzly Bear.
Feeling a little worse for the wear?
Well, here is a message from me to you:
I know you’re as tough as the sky is blue.
If you’re feeling like crap and you’re starting to get down,
Don’t despair, and don’t let yourself frown.
You think you’re hurt, and it’s probably true.
Maybe it’s the golf ball under your foot,
Maybe it’s the eye that looks like it got attacked by a baseball bat,
But we both know that you’re coming back soon.
The sad song is over, and we need a new tune.
Facial fractures just lead to greener pastures.
Think of all the grind, think of all the grit,
Think of how crappy it would be to end it like this.
Did you see that Warriors game? Shit.
No guard could score, nobody could stop them.
Somebody needs to lead that pick-and-roll
Before Z-Bo can rock them.
My man is helpless inside that Oracle spaceship.
I don’t mean to be rude, but it’s sad and it’s true,
Without perimeter scoring, your buddies are screwed.
We need a good series, the Dubs need a challenge,
And your friends need a point guard to throw this machine off-balance.
That’s why you’re here, and you have to come back,
Because without you around, this whole series is wack.
So get your rest, maybe hibernate till Game 2,
Soon you’ll feel better, and these games will be too.
Pick your Grizzly chin up, and puff your Grizzly chest out,
And get ready for a few more crazy nights in your Grizzly Grindhouse.
[CLOSES GREETING CARD.]
[IGNORES DUBS-GRIZZ UNTIL MIKE CONLEY COMES BACK.]post #22065 of 278285/4/15 at 5:18pmThis cavs Bulls game is wildly entertaining so far. Dirty ass dunleavy is mvp and I'm sitting here cackling at these ridiculous kyrie lay ups. They're astounding.
Cle started mike miller, which thoroughly did not work. James jones is also not hitting 3s, which means his only use on the floor is to goad Joachim Noah into isoing against him. Chicagos bigs looks pretty bad so far. Pau gasol is a mid range shooting sieve on D, Noah can't do much, taj is invisible, mirotic barely played. Rose looks shifty, butler is good, prob underused. Noah is guarding shumpert, which is fantastic. Shumpert took 10 shots in the first half (and can't hit a jumper). Bron looks pretty damn good on offense and on the boards, but he's spacey on D.
Cleveland started awfully while the Bulls hit all their 3s and went up 16. Kyrie went nuts and now Cleveland is down 5 at half.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 53 seconds ago
- › NWT Justo Gimeno Teba Jacket Sale - 85 Units, 7 Styles, sizes 44-56 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › UNDERCOVER JUN TAKAHASHI 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 17 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 20 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...