PUNCH the Coyote- some latent hostility there methinks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 3:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1436post #21526 of 272474/11/15 at 4:57pmpost #21527 of 272474/11/15 at 5:11pmpost #21528 of 272474/11/15 at 5:58pmpost #21529 of 272474/11/15 at 6:08pmThread Starterpost #21530 of 272474/11/15 at 6:34pmpost #21531 of 272474/11/15 at 7:20pmpost #21532 of 272474/11/15 at 7:33pmpost #21533 of 272474/11/15 at 7:34pmpost #21534 of 272474/11/15 at 8:12pmpost #21535 of 272474/11/15 at 8:14pmpost #21536 of 272474/11/15 at 8:29pmI'm probably not the best guy to ask since I'm more of a bandwagon fan and usually only catch a few games here and there. I really only tune in when the playoffs start. But I would probably say Spurs fans are better since that's the only pro team in SA while Houston is more of a football city. Baseball used to be pretty big here until the Astros completely fell apart the past 4-5 years.
My very biased opinion says Rockets fans are better than Maverick fans for sure since Maverick fans didn't exist before Cuban. If you were going to hang out with a group of fans I guess you couldn't go wrong with any of the teams except if you're a Mavericks fan in Houston if they're playing the Rockets. People in Houston are anti-Dallas.post #21537 of 272474/11/15 at 8:35pmpost #21538 of 272474/12/15 at 3:51am
This was incredible. Thanks for sharing it, as substance is often scarce here. Wilt was outside my generation, so I believed that he was just so much bigger than everyone back then, but he was much more than size, I didn't know this, but the guy led the league in assists one season. It draws a pretty stark distinction between himself and Shaq. No question he would have been dominant today.post #21539 of 272474/12/15 at 6:38am
This clip is a bit shorter and you see the highlights earlier.
I remember at the beginning of this season everyone was raving about how no one had ever seen someone with Anthony Davis's abilities or potential. Well that's probably because they never saw Chamberlain - look at those blocks in the beginning of the clip. I don't even know if anyone today could replicate those. Just from the clips, you could tell this guy was amazingly quick, strong, and athletic for a basketball player, much less a player of his size.post #21540 of 272474/12/15 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by ballmouse
This clip is a bit shorter and you see the highlights earlier.
I remember at the beginning of this season everyone was raving about how no one had ever seen someone with Anthony Davis's abilities or potential. Well that's probably because they never saw Chamberlain - look at those blocks in the beginning of the clip. I don't even know if anyone today could replicate those. Just from the clips, you could tell this guy was amazingly quick, strong, and athletic for a basketball player, much less a player of his size.
I fall into that category, as he was before my time. The best comparison I have is people that never saw Jordan play who talk about Westbrook now.
The exceptional attribute he had was how astoundingly quick he was. I always knew he was dominant, but I thought it was just size. After such a sustained viewing of highlights, it set in how incredibly complete he was as a player. Unlike Shaq, who just bullied the court, Wilt was in a totally different league. I have to believe he'd eat Shaq's lunch.
Also, he played every minute of every game in an 80 game season. He missed 8 minutes that season because he was tossed out. Try that in the era of rest.
Edited by idfnl - 4/12/15 at 8:42am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › JOHN LOBB 11E Bordor (like EG Dovers) tried on once like new w bags... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › GEORGE Cleverley double monks in very good condition 8E box bags trees 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...