aml is exceedingly difficult to cure in the older population, and much much more so when it returns post-bone marrow transplant. 5-yr survival rates are as low as 5%. i wish the best for him and his family. truly awful news.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1420post #21287 of 278553/29/15 at 9:34pmpost #21288 of 278553/29/15 at 9:40pmpost #21289 of 278553/30/15 at 6:55amQuote:Originally Posted by diadem
Not 100%. Love could've easily missed the lob. LeBron could've been overly cocky trying to bring that in with one hand instead of going up with both hands. Is LeBron dunking the shit out of the ball the worst case scenario for the Nets? Absolutely not. With 40 seconds left and down 9, a 3-pointer would've cut the deficit to a 2-possession gap. Instead, it's still a 3-possession game.
And you know this how? Were you standing in the huddle when Lionel Hollins was drawing up the defense? That's speculation on your part, which is funny because you're so keen on calling other people out on it.
That definitely looked like horrible off-ball PnR coverage by Anderson. Looked like he was anticipating the pick and his attention was entirely focused on Kyrie. Completely lost his man.
A dunk is the highest % shot in basketball. Feel free to go ahead and hand them out. I was not in the huddle with Hollins, but I can safely assume he didn't say "if the Red Sea parts, go ahead and let them dunk on us".Quote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
haha this is so wrong it's so funny to me. bruh you're up 9 points, who cares if they get a dunk. then you're only up 7 w/ 40 secs left w/ the ball.
only way you can lose up 9 w/ 40 secs left is if you fuck a ton of shit up and your opponent has a lot of high-variance shit go his way. so the underdog needs to enact as many david strategies as possible. so if cleveland has the choice btwn a guaranteed 2 pts or a 3 pta by a 33% shooter they would be idiotic not to take the 3 pta.
See above. And stop with the Neo inducing "so wrong" babble, it's trivial.post #21290 of 278553/30/15 at 7:26amQuote:
And yet you get all prissy when we safely assume that a potential 3-pointer is much worse than LeBron's dunk given the game situation. I honestly should be baffled at how is this not getting through to you, but I know better at this point. You're a lost cause.Quote:
The hell is he supposed to do? Say you're right?post #21291 of 278553/30/15 at 7:48amQuote:
This is just a philosophical difference. If CLE needed a 3, they would have shot one.
Maybe just say nothing, it's implicit in the counterpoint.post #21292 of 278553/30/15 at 3:40pmpost #21293 of 278553/30/15 at 8:26pmthis playoff dance is enthralling. golden state is locked into #1, port in 4, dallas 7, okc 8 (probably).
memphis is #2 (51-24), houston 0.5 gb (50-24), clippers 1.5 gb (49-25), spurs 3 gb (47-26).
memphis should give anything not to face san antonio...clippers would probably prefer not to face memphis. spurs are sitting pretty, hard-charging, and everyone is terrified of them. who really knows about houston; i still have no idea how they're winning games.post #21294 of 278553/30/15 at 8:28pmpost #21295 of 278553/30/15 at 11:13pmpost #21296 of 278553/31/15 at 4:07ampost #21297 of 278553/31/15 at 5:19ampost #21298 of 278553/31/15 at 10:30ampost #21299 of 278553/31/15 at 11:33amQuote:Quote:
FTFYpost #21300 of 278553/31/15 at 11:51am
idfnl might not see the fault in his stupidity, many stupid people dont. instead, its the rest of the members in this thread - who time and again dismiss his comments as being stupid and yet keep replying to his bug-eyed ideas - that might be stupid; like moths attracted to light because they dont know any better.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...