Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1405post #21062 of 272503/14/15 at 9:38pmpost #21063 of 272503/14/15 at 9:52pmI can't get into college bball due to the quality of play being so horrible. I also hate it when college bball fans say the players try harder than the NBA. Just because a player tries harder doesn't make it better.
I generally don't watch the tournament until the Sweet 16 round although I might try to catch Kentucky this year to see if they can go undefeated.post #21064 of 272503/14/15 at 10:00pmQuote:
The people who say that also invariably only watch March Madness, and then compare that product to regular reason NBA games. Watch NBA playoffs and talk about how they don't play hard.post #21065 of 272503/14/15 at 10:04pmpost #21066 of 272503/15/15 at 4:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Texasmade
I can't get into college bball due to the quality of play being so horrible. I also hate it when college bball fans say the players try harder than the NBA. Just because a player tries harder doesn't make it better.
I might try to catch Kentucky this year to see if they can go undefeated.
Chuck was on with Simmons the other day and reminded me of how bad AAU basketball is too. You just get a group of the best guys together and then go around mauling everyone else, how is that of interest to anyone?
It's kind of like the Kentucky team. You have 2 top seed starting units on that squad. Why watch them blow everyone out? I watched about 10 mins of Kentucky v Kansas very early in the season, Kansas was getting dismantled and it got boring fast and changed the channel.post #21067 of 272503/15/15 at 5:06ampost #21068 of 272503/15/15 at 6:49amAgreed. Absolutely love watching USA basketball. It's just a really high quality product they put out on the floor, and not just because of the stacked roster. Coach K implements some really effective sets on offense and Thibs runs the defense. They even have Jim Boeheim on the coaching staff so they can use the 2-3 'Cuse zone. Worked really well against Spain in the 2012 Olympics, I remember.
It was really awesome watching Team USA play an exhibition game at MSG before the FIBA tournament last August. I was in the nosebleeds but I could still hear Thibs losing his voice calling out the defensive assignments against Puerto Rico.
Edit: Anybody watching this Bulls-Thunder game? Atrocious shooting by both teams...just gross.
Edited by diadem - 3/15/15 at 10:26ampost #21069 of 272503/15/15 at 8:51pmpost #21070 of 272503/15/15 at 9:38pmpost #21071 of 272503/16/15 at 7:03ampost #21072 of 272503/16/15 at 7:06ampost #21073 of 272503/16/15 at 8:06amQuote:
Why not? Players demand big money for very average performances.
I think the league will come to regret letting a one of the Putin's into the league more than Sterling.post #21074 of 272503/16/15 at 10:22ampost #21075 of 272503/16/15 at 10:57amQuote:this is true imo. ridiculous that nets cannot sell a large minority stake in a country where chipotle charges an extra $2 for guacamole.
obvious that salma hayek knows nothing about avocado farming; why should we let her enforce these draconian pricing policies?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1347 Active Users (271 Members and 1076 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 seconds ago
- › Bespoke suit makers in the Palermo area of Sicily? 27 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › U.S. Life Expectancy Decreases for First Time in 23 Years, No One... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...