How big (small) of a contract would Kyrie get from you? Hurr durr.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1404post #21047 of 278253/13/15 at 11:27amQuote:
1, close to if not max. 2, I don't like him and don't think he plays well with others. If I was an owner sitting in the Mark Cuban seat, I just wouldn't want him in my uniform (if I had options). Same sorta feeling I get for Chris Paul. I'd prefer Lillard over both, who I'd certainly max.post #21048 of 278253/13/15 at 1:49pmQuote:
I cannot believe how bad is is balding. At least it seems he is playing without the headband nowadays, which I always thought was a mental crutch. Now that he DGAF perhaps he can be more focus on the game and elevating his team. Coincidence with how CLE is performing now? har harpost #21049 of 278253/13/15 at 7:38pm
I like the triangle when it's mixed with other things. Knicks use an old school triangle that leads to a lot of long contested 2s and post ups but you could easily adapt the triangle to also mix in efficient 3s especially if you mix it with other sets
You have to change up your system based on personnel. Can't just go into a team and tell them it should be a way you prefer it.
I thought the gobert block was borderline goaltending but Jesus Christ. Dude is getting a max for sure and he'll still be undervalued. Draymond should get max but maybe they can convince him for less. They just need to wait out David Lee's contract. I hope they don't trade him because he's done so much for the Warriors. They're making so much money they can afford to pay luxury tax. Apparently wait list for warriors tickets is 7000 long
Kyrie's and Klay's contract is going to look like a bargain in two years and curry is going to get paaaaid in 2017
What is up with Thibs rehabilitating 5' 10"ish point guards? DJ Augstin, Nate Robinson, and now Aaron Brooks.
Loved that reddit thread. I loved the comments about refs talking trash back to the players
This year's Hawks are my favorite team to watch since 2012 Knicks
Edited by indesertum - 3/13/15 at 8:00pmpost #21050 of 278253/13/15 at 9:54pmiono man, if i were a 2nd round pick i'd move to utah if it meant i got more $$.
they should trade david lee...he's avging 18 mpg! 18! dude was dnp-cd'd in like 3 of the warriors last 5 games. i guess don't trade him if it's gonna hurt your team, but it would be a shame if they kept him and got rid of iggy or someone for $ issues.
aaron brooks gets rehabilitated like literally every 2 years lol.
kyle lowry today had 19 pts, 8 rebs, 8 ast, 7 stl, 5 3s.post #21051 of 278253/13/15 at 11:37pmyeah he's had so many DNPs, but I'm worried breaking the team would ruin chemistry like what happened to pacers and granger. correlation or causation? i think the sensible thing to do is trade him, but i would feel so bad for david lee but yeah if it comes down to trading david lee or not being able to sign somebody else i would trade david leepost #21052 of 278253/14/15 at 11:03ampost #21053 of 278253/14/15 at 1:47pmpost #21054 of 278253/14/15 at 3:07pmis anyone here a college bball fan? i watched the duke-notre dame game last night and the product was honestly just so bad. there are a ton of obvious systemic problems w/ the college game, many of which are coming to the forefront this season, but it's just astounding how inadequate play is a decent chunk of the time. i don't know if it's just cuz duke is great on offense and terrible at defense year after year, but the defense i usually see is atrocious.
i know ppl don't generally watch college ball for the level of play, but that's always been a limiting factor i can't get over.post #21055 of 278253/14/15 at 3:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
is anyone here a college bball fan? i watched the duke-notre dame game last night and the product was honestly just so bad. there are a ton of obvious systemic problems w/ the college game, many of which are coming to the forefront this season, but it's just astounding how inadequate play is a decent chunk of the time. i don't know if it's just cuz duke is great on offense and terrible at defense year after year, but the defense i usually see is atrocious.
i know ppl don't generally watch college ball for the level of play, but that's always been a limiting factor i can't get over.
Can't get into NCAA ball. Would almost rather watch the D League.post #21056 of 278253/14/15 at 4:21pmpost #21057 of 278253/14/15 at 4:23pm
I can't stand college ball, but my alma mater is playing at a really high level this season, so I have to watch. The shot clock is way too long and possessions are just so drawn out. Also the spacing is just so cramped in college ball compared to the NBA. I don't know whether that's a function of a worse talent pool where there aren't a whole lot of players who can consistently knock down 3's or if it's just the closer 3-pt line.post #21058 of 278253/14/15 at 4:26pmpost #21059 of 278253/14/15 at 4:34pmpost #21060 of 278253/14/15 at 5:17pmYeah, I'm a fuck Duke guy.Quote:
I really haven't either, it was jest.
People get all rah rah about the tournament, I just see a bunch of frenetic basketball pretending to be intensity mixed with crowd noise. There might be 1 NBA caliber player every 3 games or something? Not for me. Since all the best guys are gone in a year, it lacks the quality you had when G-town face N Carolina in the 80s, Phi Slamma Jamma or UNLVs run. It's just jerseys now.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 42 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...