Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1393post #20881 of 278623/5/15 at 12:50ampost #20882 of 278623/5/15 at 2:22ampost #20883 of 278623/5/15 at 5:24ampost #20884 of 278623/5/15 at 7:49amThread Starterpost #20885 of 278623/5/15 at 11:20amyeah caught this article dude had to pay $5million?
summary of the "finer" points:Quote:What was on track to be a routine and unremarkable parting became a public embarrassment for Batum when Pimentel went to Clackamas County Circuit Court, claiming he was more than $216,000 behind in his payments.
In fact, she was wrong. At the time of the hearing, Batum was nearly $90,000 ahead in his payments.
Based on the incorrect information, Judge Eve Miller ruled there was "clear and convincing evidence" that Batum was in "willful violation" of the settlement agreement. She found him in contempt and fined him $500 a day for each day he was in breach of the contract.
Pimentel and her Oregon attorney, Thomas Brasier, failed to include a $282,222 payment Batum made in April and, therefore, were wrong about the amount still owed. Batum was current on his payments by July 2 and by the time of the hearing was actually ahead by nearly $90,000.
"I do believe we had a mistaken calculation," Brasier conceded in an email to Batum's financial adviser a few days later
good timespost #20886 of 278623/5/15 at 11:20amThread Starterpost #20887 of 278623/5/15 at 11:22ampost #20888 of 278623/5/15 at 12:06pmpost #20889 of 278623/5/15 at 12:06pmThread StarterI don't really want to get into it but Kobe has won 5 chips with Shaq and Pau, he could play with others. Granted dude isn't going to be Shaq or Pau's best man in their weddings but for the most part they got along and played well together to win championships. A 3-peat at that.
Ya'll just got to conveniently forget his other accomplishments because Howard didn't want to stay for being a pussy and couldn't take it because Kobe was too rough on him.
Now I am not saying Kobe is perfect, far from it and players might not want to play with him now (keyword is now) because he doesn't want to give up the ball still at his age and decline but don't act like he has never played with other greats on a team and won.
And I know stats says the Lakers are better without him but I think the Lakers are 10-25 (40%) with Kobe and 6-19 (24%) without him this year?post #20890 of 278623/5/15 at 1:34pmpost #20891 of 278623/5/15 at 1:48pmpost #20892 of 278623/5/15 at 1:52pmThread Starterpost #20893 of 278623/5/15 at 1:57pmpost #20894 of 278623/5/15 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #20895 of 278623/5/15 at 2:04pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1594 Active Users (307 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 10 minutes ago
- › Strand Dainite Resole Thickness? 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Top Drawer MTO; Beaulieu with Medallion; 8.5/9 E UK 10 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...