Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1361post #20402 of 278252/10/15 at 10:39amThread Starterpost #20403 of 278252/10/15 at 10:46amThread Starterpost #20404 of 278252/10/15 at 10:55ampost #20405 of 278252/10/15 at 11:32ampost #20406 of 278252/10/15 at 12:16pmThread StarterMo Williams traded to the Hornets with guard Troy Daniels for veteran guard Gary Neal and a future second-round draft pick.
The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced the team has acquired forward/center Adreian Payne from Atlanta for a protected future first round draft pick.
Rumor is Atlanta is clearing a roster spot, maybe for Ray Allen?post #20407 of 278252/10/15 at 12:40pmwhat the hell? they wasted a second round draft pick on mo williams? didnt he just get signed this year? i guess its cuz of the kemba injury? i mean i guess they're making the playoffs, but its so meaningless...
the adrien payne deal sounds like a good for hawks. their bench is so deep payne is languishing in D-league and considering its the timberwolves that future first round could be somebody goodpost #20408 of 278252/10/15 at 1:51pmQuote:
But Dolan overspends on players. You guys are fiiiickle.post #20409 of 278252/10/15 at 1:57pm
You're just looking for a fight where there is none to be had. Dolan's overspending on players has nothing to do with his idiotic interactions with fans nor his boneheaded decisions to bring guys like Isiah Thomas in as head coach, not to mention that sexual harassment lawsuit that resulted in an $11 mil settlement at the expense of Dolan.post #20410 of 278252/10/15 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by diadem
You're just looking for a fight where there is none to be had. Dolan's overspending on players has nothing to do with his idiotic interactions with fans nor his boneheaded decisions to bring guys like Isiah Thomas in as head coach, not to mention that sexual harassment lawsuit that resulted in an $11 mil settlement at the expense of Dolan.
Dolan and Donald Sterling are boneheads. Ironic how one gets a pass on financial decisions and the other doesn't.post #20411 of 278252/10/15 at 3:55pmpost #20412 of 278252/10/15 at 4:02pmpost #20413 of 278252/10/15 at 4:06pmQuote:Quote:a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result
I'd expect Dolan's financial choices to get the same sort of scrutiny Sterling's do. It's mildly amusing to me as a result, doc.post #20414 of 278252/10/15 at 4:13pmQuote:
so you trying point out that the line of argument is hypocritical ? even if its amusing, to you... then it still is no where near the actual definition of irony.
something ironic would be jokingly stating something like: "James Dolan is so fucking cheap with his recent salary cap management! "
or "Donald Sterling is definitely the greatest humanitarian the NBA has ever had as an owner!"
maybe the easiest statement using the actual definition of irony would be to stand court side at a Clippers game and yell: "HEY SKINNY! " to Baby Davis.post #20415 of 278252/10/15 at 4:34pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 47 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 53 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 7 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › NWT Brunello Cucinelli Belt Cigar Brown Patina Braided Leather.... 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...