You repeat yourself a lot, and your post lengths make them unreadable, even the rare one that has passing interest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1360post #20386 of 273592/9/15 at 3:05pmpost #20387 of 273592/9/15 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
i didn't realize there was a chance PG would be back, if he did, then i think they'd get the 8th seed as long as he actually played well and often. Hibbert seems to be a weak willed guy who is a beast when he's mentally on, but you can get into his head, frustrate him into uselessness, etc.
His size fools the watcher into believing he's occasionally a beast, and I was fooled 'n the playoffs a few year ago (MIA 7 game), but save for blocking shots, he's just not a very good basketball player, or worse a lumbering oaf. I don't think his statistics posted above demonstrate inconsistency as much as they show what kinds of luck stats a big body can get you.post #20388 of 273592/9/15 at 3:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
True but I'm more concerned for Hibbert and West (who is very integral not only for on the court but off the court leadership as well). Their bench is pretty bad too...almost Clips bad if not worse. They will be competitive but I don't see them getting a chip in the next 3-4 years.
I haven't caught too many Pacers games this year, but given their injuries, I thought they have been playing their bench a lot (even as starters). If they still have a shot at the playoffs with all their starters missing time, then I would assume that bench is pretty decent.post #20389 of 273592/9/15 at 3:23pmpost #20390 of 273592/9/15 at 3:28pmQuote:Dude DJ augustin on a streak now too. It's like SVG is the PG whispererOriginally Posted by RFX45
Not this year but I just see them moving up while the Nets will likely deal Williams and Lopez by the deadline and give up all hope for a playoff appearance. Detroit was only on a streak because of Jennings and now that he is out then the team is done too.
The Pacers are only 2 games behind the 8th seed and in a less than stellar Eastern conference, I think they can pull it off.post #20391 of 273592/9/15 at 7:40pmpost #20392 of 273592/9/15 at 7:47pmThread Starterpost #20393 of 273592/9/15 at 7:53pmpost #20394 of 273592/9/15 at 8:00pmThread Starterpost #20395 of 273592/10/15 at 6:31ampost #20396 of 273592/10/15 at 7:05amQuote:Originally Posted by diadem
High rollers up in hurrr.
You could probably do a brilliant reality show just accompanying teams on their plane rides. I'd love a chance to run the table on those guys. I hear athletes make pretty bad card players.post #20397 of 273592/10/15 at 8:01ampost #20398 of 273592/10/15 at 8:13ampost #20399 of 273592/10/15 at 10:27amThread StarterQuote:LeBron James is Producing the First Ever NBA Fashion Show
If you didn't know from watching television, reading this magazine, or generally opening your eyes, NBA players are really into style. They've got a unique way of dressing and I'm gonna go ahead and say that they put all other sports to shame in the fashion department. So it shouldn't be too surprising to any of us that there will now be an NBA fashion show—the NBA All-Star All-Style show, to be exact. And who better to produce the whole thing than King James?
This isn't going to be like your run-of-the-mill NYFW catwalk, though. This'll be a competition of three rounds—boardroom attire, what to wear on a night out, and what to wear to the game. NBA favorites like James Harden, Chandler Parsons, and Klay Thompson will walk the runway along with a supermodel dream team (think Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, etc).
After each round, an esteemed panel of judges including our own style editor Will Welch, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, designer John Elliot, and WNBA star Elena Delle Donne will decide who advances. Oh, and of course, Shaq is the emcee. It all goes down on your TV this Saturday, February 14 at 6:30 P.M. ET.post #20400 of 273592/10/15 at 10:38am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 22 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 54 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Natural Shell Cordovan and Snuff Suede Eagle Country... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...