cant wait for the nfl season to be over with. love me some sunday bball
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 11:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1328post #19906 of 270501/25/15 at 12:48pmpost #19907 of 270501/25/15 at 12:51pmpost #19908 of 270501/25/15 at 12:54pmDoesn't excuse Westbrook's idiotic execution interview, but does get on reporters for their boring, stupid "talk about" questions.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sports-media-press-conferences-nba-nfl-mlb-nhl-lebron-james-bill-belichick/post #19909 of 270501/25/15 at 1:53pmOKC v. CLE going on now!! it's the Dion Waiters grudge match!!
this is the second most bitter grudge out there, after Dion Waiters vs. proper English grammar:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12222604/former-cavaliers-guard-dion-waiters-consider-scapegoat-cleveland-early-season-strugglesQuote:"That's what comes with it, man," Waiters said after going through drills at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday. "I've been through more fire than that before. I've been through tougher times than that. So, that's nothing to me.
"I ain't really care what nobody say. It ain't affect me. I slept good every night. I slept good every night. So, I mean, that's what comes with the territory. That's what comes with it when you got somebody like LeBron who brings all that attention around the team when we wasn't used to having that. So the littlest things that you do, they be like the biggest. It's so crazy. But it is what it is. I'm not in that situation anymore. Over here it's still the same situation, but it's different. I'm happy, I'm comfortable already two weeks in and I feel like I've grown. I've grown in a short period of time as a player and off the court."post #19910 of 270501/25/15 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
"dressing room." making thibs sound like a community play director or a strip club owner.
fuuuuuuuck someone just dropped whiteside in our 8-cat league and i donno if i should drop someone for him (eric gordon? covington? gobert? kieff?). I need scoring though...
just checked in on okc-cle (wow what a matchup!) and i saw kevin love get a nice baseline oob play w/ a simple backscreen for an open 3, and then i saw mozgov take a fast break pass in the lane from lebron and make a ridiculous on point full-speed running no-dribble pass to the corner for a jr smith 3, it was insanely good.
Depends on what you need. Whitesides free throws are pretty bad. Pretty much most his value is in blocks
Jennings is out for the season which really sucks cuz Pistons were genuinely fun to watch. Also coming back from achilles is pretty hard. Pretty much lose all muscle in that leg and rehabbing takes forever. I dunno if he'll be explosive like before. I hate injuries like this. Wish the league would play less games
Edited by indesertum - 1/25/15 at 3:03pmpost #19911 of 270501/25/15 at 3:35pm
Does anyone else feel like the whole Suns roster is a bunch of Jamal Crawfords/JR Smiths - streaky scorers who really need the ball on offense, but really little of anything else (defense, hustle, rebounding, off ball movement, etc.)?
There's nothing wrong with having 1 Crawford or Smith on your team, but you're only going to be successful with a team of them if the NBA allows playing with 5 balls at once.post #19912 of 270501/25/15 at 4:06pmpost #19913 of 270501/25/15 at 5:08pm
Well I think there's not much difference if 1 or 5 of them catch fire since there's only 1 ball. Plus they're not playing much defense at all.
Nevertheless, I think Hornacek is doing well. I just hope he doesn't set expectations too high, since I think this Suns team has a really limited ceiling, and they're pretty much there.post #19914 of 270501/25/15 at 7:57pmpost #19915 of 270501/26/15 at 11:26ampost #19916 of 270501/26/15 at 11:46amThread Starterpost #19917 of 270501/26/15 at 11:50ampost #19918 of 270501/26/15 at 9:24pmpost #19919 of 270501/27/15 at 2:18ampost #19920 of 270501/27/15 at 6:02am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply Suit in size 50R (EU60) Grey Plain Lazio 53 seconds ago
- › Alligator belts - quality, makers, construction, etc 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › Cigars 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply Suits Size 48R (EU58) - Havana, Napoli - Recent Models 9 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...