or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1024

post #15346 of 27247
D'Antoni would be an interesting fit with GSW stirpot.gif
post #15347 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post


Lol. Jay Z looks like he wants to shoot himself.
post #15348 of 27247
Last night was the sixth Heat game I've seen all season. They lost all of them. frown.gif
post #15349 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Last night was the sixth Heat game I've seen all season. They lost all of them. frown.gif

Then for the love of God ….. PLEASE keep watching!! nod[1].gif
post #15350 of 27247
post #15351 of 27247
"Justin Bieber. He looks older. He looks like he's 15."
post #15352 of 27247
Oh LeBron wants all Sterlings out of the NBA. Anything else we can get you jackass? Would you like fries with that? smh
post #15353 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Oh LeBron wants all Sterlings out of the NBA. Anything else we can get you jackass? Would you like fries with that? smh

Get rid of sleeved jerseys too? lol8[1].gif
post #15354 of 27247
Thread Starter 
Thank you Westbrook!
post #15355 of 27247
What do you usually say, RFX?

"Westbrook gonna Westbrook"
post #15356 of 27247
Was Ibaka's last second tip in time?
post #15357 of 27247
Nope.

I find it hard to blame Westbrook a lot given Scott Brooks is the coach and KD had 7 TOs in the 2nd half...not like he missed tons of shots or wasn't trying to give the ball to Durant.
post #15358 of 27247
God Scola is fucking useless
post #15359 of 27247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post

Nope.

I find it hard to blame Westbrook a lot given Scott Brooks is the coach and KD had 7 TOs in the 2nd half...not like he missed tons of shots or wasn't trying to give the ball to Durant.

Watch that last play and you'll see Durant is wide open but instead he takes a running jumpshot that is 5-6 behind the line and there was at least 2.2 seconds when he took the shot, he could have easily passed the ball to KD in the 3-4 seconds mark since KD has a very quick trigger. Dude was intent on taking the shot himself once he touched the ball and only saw the basket and nothing else.

post #15360 of 27247
The game was lost miles before the final seconds though. Durant could've just have easily missed that shot. Or Westbrook might've made it and been a hero.

They lost it when they blew a huge 4th quarter lead.

I have no idea how they managed that when Griffin was already sitting on 5 fouls.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread