Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 886post #13276 of 273491/7/14 at 11:36ampost #13277 of 273491/7/14 at 12:34pmpost #13278 of 273491/7/14 at 12:49pmpost #13279 of 273491/7/14 at 6:42pmpost #13280 of 273491/7/14 at 7:40pmpost #13281 of 273491/7/14 at 7:51pmpost #13282 of 273491/8/14 at 5:58ampost #13283 of 273491/8/14 at 6:11ampost #13284 of 273491/8/14 at 10:34amThread Starter
DumbassQuote:Knicks' J.R. Smith fined $50,000 for 'recurring unsportsmanlike conduct'
The league has fined J.R. Smith $50,000 for what they call "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct."
More plainly speaking, Smith was fined for untying opponent's shoes on the free throw line.
It started with Smith untying Shawn Marion's shoes the other night, or at least that's when he was caught doing it. The league reportedly had a meeting with him to discuss it, and he was warned to not try it again.
However, he appeared to try it again against the Pistons on Tuesday, reaching for Greg Monroe's shoes on the free throw line.
Smith said on Twitter that it's something he's done often.
"Yeah I do it every game!" he tweeted.
Knicks coach Mike Woodson though is not amused.
“He shouldn't be doing stuff like that,” Woodson said Tuesday, according to ESPNNY.com. “I'm going to talk to him a little more about it when I get in there. His focus should just be on playing basketball. That's what it's about and those are things you just don't do. You think you've seen it all and something creeps in.”
This is Smith's second fine of the season as he was hit with a $25,000 tab for "directing inappropriate and hostile language" towards Brandon Jennings in a little Twitter spat.post #13285 of 273491/8/14 at 11:55ampost #13286 of 273491/8/14 at 3:29pmQuote:
here's the one memorable thing from that knicks game:
michelle rodriguez making out with a supermodel!
next to miguel cotto! (the look on cotto's kid is priceless).post #13287 of 273491/8/14 at 3:55pmNew York Knicks explore JR Smith Trade ScenariosQuote:While they acknowledge that a trade may be difficult to pull off, the New York Knicks in recent days began exploring the potential market for guard J.R. Smith, ESPN.com has learned.
Sources close to the situation said Wednesday that the organization has become increasingly frustrated with Smith's on- and off-the-court transgressions and may feel that a fresh start would be best for all parties.
No surprise therepost #13288 of 273491/8/14 at 4:57pmThread Starterpost #13289 of 273491/8/14 at 5:41pmpost #13290 of 273491/9/14 at 12:30pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1513 Active Users (359 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Best 80's Sci-Fi Films 1 minute ago
- › The OCBD collar roll thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Suit - Filleted and Gutted 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...