Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 859post #12872 of 273599/11/13 at 6:41pmpost #12873 of 273599/11/13 at 7:58pmpost #12874 of 273599/11/13 at 8:52pmpost #12875 of 273599/24/13 at 5:03pmpost #12876 of 273599/24/13 at 5:08pmpost #12877 of 273599/30/13 at 11:53amThread Starterpost #12878 of 2735910/1/13 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #12879 of 2735910/1/13 at 1:42pmThread StarterQuote:Michael Jordan believes he could have beaten LeBron James in a game of one-on-one when he was in his prime.
He's not sure about Kobe Bryant.
In a video promoting the "NBA 2K14" video game that is being released Tuesday, Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one -- Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who is on the cover of this year's game.
"I don't think I would lose," Jordan says in the video, before smiling and adding, "other than to Kobe Bryant, because he steals all of my moves."
Jordan also said the game was much more physical when he played than it is today.
"You go in with the understanding of 'I'm going to get hit. I'm going to pay the price,'" he said. "But that's part of the game. I'm not going to be afraid to go inside. Those are the types of things that these kids don't even have a clue of how we had to grow up and how we had to play."
Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest player ever, said he only talked trash to his friends.
"I didn't talk trash to people I didn't know," he said.
Jordan has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011, when he first appeared on the cover of the popular game.
The 50-year-old Jordan, who was a five-time league MVP, also shared the cover in 2012 with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.post #12880 of 2735910/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #12881 of 2735910/9/13 at 5:08pmThread Starterpost #12882 of 2735910/9/13 at 5:26pmpost #12883 of 2735910/9/13 at 5:46pm
Because it is the same team with Artest, a year older Shump, a more seasoned Prigioni and a healthy Chandler. Last year if Melo and JR weren't scoring, the Knicks weren't winning but now Woodson has a defensive oriented lineup option with Chandler, Artest, Prigioni/Felton, Shump and Melo to score.post #12884 of 2735910/9/13 at 8:21pmpost #12885 of 2735910/9/13 at 8:31pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › A Decent Tailor in Philadelphia? 10 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...