Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 10:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 852post #12767 of 270287/31/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
The Pacers hold the power to keep Paul George with the Blue and Gold. Not just because the situation seemingly fits him perfectly, but also because they have “Bird Rights” on George, as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It looks like they will sign him to an extension before October 31 ala John Wall. If the Pacers, Bulls, or Nets knock the Heat out of the finals, LBJ could pack his bags for LA LA Land for the final contract.Quote:
It is interesting to me that David Stern literally killed the Lakers when he rescinded the Chris Paul trade. But as long as LA has a premier team (Clippers) there is little incentive for the league to provide any help to the Lakers. Hey they sold their future for their last championship so let them try to draft prospects and develop them like the other teams do...Quote:
What a difference a year makes... My guess is that Kobe will have a difficult time regaining the prior level of performance that he had prior to the injury. Not sure how much he has left in the tank, but if he could not do it with the team last year, it certainly looks more difficult for the next season.
Looking forward to a great season, should be interesting...
Edited by mjt73106 - 8/1/13 at 11:16ampost #12768 of 270287/31/13 at 8:36pm
If Lebron leaves Miami, it will be for a contender and LA is not a contender, at least not with the current roster.
Stern didn't kill the Lakers with the CP thing. When the Lakers landed Howard&Nash, everyone was all happy and a lot of ppl had them going all the way to the finals but obviously that didn't work out so wellpost #12769 of 270288/1/13 at 10:31ampost #12770 of 270288/1/13 at 10:44ampost #12771 of 270288/1/13 at 11:20amQuote:
Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland early Wednesday morning and charged with harassment after yelling at a homeless man and stomping on his leg. Wacky!post #12772 of 270288/1/13 at 11:30amThread StarterQuote:
No off season camp for the new coach too, they started to get better at the end but then Kobe went down.post #12773 of 270288/1/13 at 11:39ampost #12774 of 270288/1/13 at 8:07pmpost #12775 of 270288/2/13 at 10:09amThread Starterpost #12776 of 270288/2/13 at 9:51pmOden signs with Heat.
I wish him the best but 4 years out of the league, it will take him a whole season just to get his body in NBA shape and to get his timing back, assuming he doesn't sustain any big injuries. I think best case scenario is the Heat squeeze 10-15 minutes a game out of him and he gets 4-6 points, 3-4 rebounds.post #12777 of 270288/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12778 of 270288/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12779 of 270288/2/13 at 10:06pmpost #12780 of 270288/2/13 at 10:12pmSeeing how Oden is a true center compared to Bosh, a lot of plays may develop around Oden. I am sure Lebron will still lead and play all the pivotal roles.
I think Oden may also crowd the key, or if he is good open it for LBJ/Wade..
Is Oden a good player for team chemistry?
It will be exciting to see Oden play
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Double Breasted Style. 1 minute ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 5 minutes ago
- › Ma-vach-22092016 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelseas UK 9.5 & Alden Plain Toe Balmoral 10.5D 15 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...