Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 4:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 605post #9061 of 245318/16/12 at 12:42pmpost #9062 of 245318/16/12 at 12:48pmpost #9063 of 245318/16/12 at 12:55pmpost #9064 of 245318/16/12 at 2:06pmQuote:Quote:
And what, I wonder, is Vanessa contributing to the marriage that is comparable to an NBA championship every year? She can't be THAT good in the sack.post #9065 of 245318/16/12 at 6:51pmQuote:
At this point, her contribution is not making Kobe have to get liquid to the tune of $150 mil. His balls, her diamond studded vice grip.post #9066 of 245318/16/12 at 7:30pmpost #9067 of 245318/16/12 at 8:40pmpost #9068 of 245318/16/12 at 9:05pmQuote:
Exactly. He should have given her the old heave-ho a long time ago (the settlement doesn't have to be liquid assets).post #9069 of 245318/20/12 at 8:17pmQuote:
He didn't get a prenup? Dude knew he was going to be a multi-millionaire since he was 17 and he didn't get a prenup? At least when Michael got married he barely had a million dollars in the bank.
Also, too lazy to go back and select posts to quote, but...
Orlando was stupid to make the trade. Salary cap space is more important than ever. They should've held pat, tried again to make a deal at the trading deadline, and if that didn't work, let him walk away in free agency and use the cap room to attract new talent. The interesting thing about the trade is that now Philly has Bynum and Hawes. They shelled out quite a bit to resign Hawes, probably too much for a backup center. I wonder if he is up on the trading block. I'd love for Cleveland to get him. They desperately need somebody inside who can put the ball in the hoop.
Agree with RFX in that there's no way that Nets replace a healthy Chicago in the ECF next year. That said, they're all just playing for 2nd place until LeBron gets old, slow, and week.
Edited by Biggskip - 8/20/12 at 8:32pmpost #9070 of 245318/21/12 at 11:26amhardwood classics last night (yeah, i know, i've got a problem), but they had kobe's 81-point game. phenomenal, of course, but what i really realized (again) after watching it was that they needed all 81 of those points to win. what an unbelievably shitty team, kobe, lamar odom and three guys from summer league: chris mihm, smush parker and kwame brown. it's a real tribute to bryant and to jackson's coaching ability that he got them into the playoffs, much less above 500.post #9071 of 245318/21/12 at 11:28amThread StarterQuote:
To be fair, Vanessa is Kobes high school sweetheart so I could see where he would trust her from the get go but yeah, every athletes that makes millions should always have a pre-nup and women should understand and take no offense when asked.post #9072 of 245318/21/12 at 11:59amQuote:
i think vanessa was a back up dancer on a music video (probably kobe's when he still had musical ambitions)... thats where they met. Kobe was already in the NBA at that point, while Vanessa was still like a junior or senior in highschool. They were married before she even graduated highschool.
I remember all this because kobe and I are around the same age, and I was in total awe thinking how a 19yo kid would be married to a girl still in highschool and eventually imagining a doomsday scenario where he becomes the next NBA superstar and having to pay out his ass if there's a divorce.post #9073 of 245318/21/12 at 12:11pmpost #9074 of 245318/21/12 at 12:20pmI'm not a lawyer and don't know the various states divorce laws but I think even with a prenup, a guy like Kobe would be paying huge to Vanessa if she leaves. I am sure that if you are worth $1 million today, sign a prenup where your wife gets $500,000 in a divorce, are married for a few years, have kids and in those few years your worth goes from $1 million to $100 million, that $500K prenup becomes meaningless. Didn't Tom Cruise/Katie have a single digit million prenup but he still had to shell out like $50mil to her? And Tiger lost his shirt, I'm sure he had a prenup.post #9075 of 245318/21/12 at 12:20pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 17 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 18 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...