Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/21/15 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 456post #6826 of 235514/27/12 at 1:04pmpost #6827 of 235514/27/12 at 2:41pmQuote:it's a legitimate question, given that they essentially have the same roster. but their maturation has been very impressive, and they are stronger for proving that they can more or less run the table without Rose, at least in the regular season.Originally Posted by moffyQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
i think the Heat come out of the East, but only because I believe Derrick Rose has serious health issues. I can't believe they have held him out for as much of the season as they have, only for him to just come and flip the switch. but if he is healthy, then no one in the east stands a chance against the Bulls, much as I hate to admit it.
Really? What's the difference between this Bulls team and the team that lost to Miami in 5 last year?
the Heat, on the other hand, have regressed. Lebron and Wade haven't, and Bosh has improved his consistency nicely. but they have a horrid 9-12. the valuable role players are not contributing as much, except Chalmers, and the new people are utterly useless, particularly Miller and Battierpost #6828 of 235514/27/12 at 4:06pm
I understand that, but I feel that the Bulls are very one-dimensional offensively when the game grinds to a halt. Like when the game goes into isolation hero-mode in the 4th quarter like it always does in the playoffs, would you rather have Rose or Lebron and Wade? Interestingly enough, both Lebron and Wade can guard Rose, but not vice versa.
Also, depth plays a lesser part in the playoffs. Just having Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on the floor for 5 minutes more accounts for at least a couple points each game.
Anyway, we'll see what happens.post #6829 of 235514/27/12 at 4:44pm^ I think last year's ECF was a fluke. DRose was way too tired by the time he got to the ECF and it clearly showed. Lebron did NOT shut him down despite what people want to believe. I don't believe in any one player being able to shut down another player, and definitely not everytime they play - that is just absurd.
All the games that Rose sat out this season has actually helped to develop the rest of his team a lot and I believe they are 2nd in the NBA in team assists. Its going to be much different this year - everyone knows their roles now. The addition of Rip (if hes healthy) is bigger than people realize. Thibs did not do a great job coaching last year in the ECF and I expect him to use his bench more wisely this time around.
Anyway, CANNOT wait for the playoffs to start tomorrow. I think as long as the NYKs knock off the Heat, I wont even care who wins the title lolpost #6830 of 235514/27/12 at 5:52pmpost #6831 of 235514/27/12 at 7:55pmpost #6832 of 235514/28/12 at 6:32ampost #6833 of 235514/28/12 at 12:53pmpost #6834 of 235514/28/12 at 1:02pmpost #6835 of 235514/28/12 at 1:14pmpost #6836 of 235514/28/12 at 1:23pmpost #6837 of 235514/28/12 at 1:45pmpost #6838 of 235514/28/12 at 1:46pmpost #6839 of 235514/28/12 at 1:48pmpost #6840 of 235514/28/12 at 1:49pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Patrik Ervell - Short Sleeve Sweatshirt - Grey - Large - NEW w/ tags 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 6 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Vass proxy service worldwide! 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...