Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 456post #6826 of 245394/27/12 at 1:04pmpost #6827 of 245394/27/12 at 2:41pmQuote:it's a legitimate question, given that they essentially have the same roster. but their maturation has been very impressive, and they are stronger for proving that they can more or less run the table without Rose, at least in the regular season.Originally Posted by moffyQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
i think the Heat come out of the East, but only because I believe Derrick Rose has serious health issues. I can't believe they have held him out for as much of the season as they have, only for him to just come and flip the switch. but if he is healthy, then no one in the east stands a chance against the Bulls, much as I hate to admit it.
Really? What's the difference between this Bulls team and the team that lost to Miami in 5 last year?
the Heat, on the other hand, have regressed. Lebron and Wade haven't, and Bosh has improved his consistency nicely. but they have a horrid 9-12. the valuable role players are not contributing as much, except Chalmers, and the new people are utterly useless, particularly Miller and Battierpost #6828 of 245394/27/12 at 4:06pm
I understand that, but I feel that the Bulls are very one-dimensional offensively when the game grinds to a halt. Like when the game goes into isolation hero-mode in the 4th quarter like it always does in the playoffs, would you rather have Rose or Lebron and Wade? Interestingly enough, both Lebron and Wade can guard Rose, but not vice versa.
Also, depth plays a lesser part in the playoffs. Just having Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on the floor for 5 minutes more accounts for at least a couple points each game.
Anyway, we'll see what happens.post #6829 of 245394/27/12 at 4:44pm^ I think last year's ECF was a fluke. DRose was way too tired by the time he got to the ECF and it clearly showed. Lebron did NOT shut him down despite what people want to believe. I don't believe in any one player being able to shut down another player, and definitely not everytime they play - that is just absurd.
All the games that Rose sat out this season has actually helped to develop the rest of his team a lot and I believe they are 2nd in the NBA in team assists. Its going to be much different this year - everyone knows their roles now. The addition of Rip (if hes healthy) is bigger than people realize. Thibs did not do a great job coaching last year in the ECF and I expect him to use his bench more wisely this time around.
Anyway, CANNOT wait for the playoffs to start tomorrow. I think as long as the NYKs knock off the Heat, I wont even care who wins the title lolpost #6830 of 245394/27/12 at 5:52pmpost #6831 of 245394/27/12 at 7:55pmpost #6832 of 245394/28/12 at 6:32ampost #6833 of 245394/28/12 at 12:53pmpost #6834 of 245394/28/12 at 1:02pmpost #6835 of 245394/28/12 at 1:14pmpost #6836 of 245394/28/12 at 1:23pmpost #6837 of 245394/28/12 at 1:45pmpost #6838 of 245394/28/12 at 1:46pmpost #6839 of 245394/28/12 at 1:48pmpost #6840 of 245394/28/12 at 1:49pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?