Nobody on that list should be an active player, it's only fair to consider a guy based on the arc of the entire career.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 8:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 1635post #24511 of 245252/10/16 at 4:09pmpost #24512 of 245252/10/16 at 4:11pmpost #24513 of 245252/10/16 at 4:12pmpost #24514 of 245252/10/16 at 6:49pmpost #24515 of 245252/10/16 at 6:51pmpost #24516 of 245252/10/16 at 7:42pmpost #24517 of 245252/10/16 at 7:50pmpost #24518 of 245252/10/16 at 8:28pmpost #24519 of 245252/10/16 at 8:45pmpost #24520 of 245252/11/16 at 2:23ampost #24521 of 245252/11/16 at 2:45amhonestly dont understand why rockets are imploding. they're the same team as last year only they got another ball handler
mchale said he was surprised when they told him he was fired. said people were either injured or out of shape from being injured when they got to training camp and said they would need a month or two to get back in contention. then got fired like 10 games inpost #24522 of 245252/11/16 at 3:34ampost #24523 of 245252/11/16 at 4:12amQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
honestly dont understand why rockets are imploding. they're the same team as last year only they got another ball handler
mchale said he was surprised when they told him he was fired. said people were either injured or out of shape from being injured when they got to training camp and said they would need a month or two to get back in contention. then got fired like 10 games in
I think this season exposes Harden as a hollow stats superstar. He doesn't set an example, never has.
Regarding Morris... he comes at another guy for not giving a shit? Isn't this the same guy that quit on the team when his brother was traded? I don't understand how the NBA sustains all these shitheads.post #24524 of 245252/11/16 at 6:09am
Yep. Not everyone is like Kobe, milking his team for 30m keeping the Lakers from signing anyone else worth a shit.
But he deserves Top 10.post #24525 of 245252/11/16 at 6:34am
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1510 Active Users (348 Members and 1162 Guests)
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shell Cordovan Black Cherry UK11.5 Oscar Last Burdeos 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...