Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 886post #13276 of 239871/7/14 at 11:36ampost #13277 of 239871/7/14 at 12:34pmpost #13278 of 239871/7/14 at 12:49pmpost #13279 of 239871/7/14 at 6:42pmpost #13280 of 239871/7/14 at 7:40pmpost #13281 of 239871/7/14 at 7:51pmpost #13282 of 239871/8/14 at 5:58ampost #13283 of 239871/8/14 at 6:11ampost #13284 of 239871/8/14 at 10:34amThread Starter
DumbassQuote:Knicks' J.R. Smith fined $50,000 for 'recurring unsportsmanlike conduct'
The league has fined J.R. Smith $50,000 for what they call "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct."
More plainly speaking, Smith was fined for untying opponent's shoes on the free throw line.
It started with Smith untying Shawn Marion's shoes the other night, or at least that's when he was caught doing it. The league reportedly had a meeting with him to discuss it, and he was warned to not try it again.
However, he appeared to try it again against the Pistons on Tuesday, reaching for Greg Monroe's shoes on the free throw line.
Smith said on Twitter that it's something he's done often.
"Yeah I do it every game!" he tweeted.
Knicks coach Mike Woodson though is not amused.
“He shouldn't be doing stuff like that,” Woodson said Tuesday, according to ESPNNY.com. “I'm going to talk to him a little more about it when I get in there. His focus should just be on playing basketball. That's what it's about and those are things you just don't do. You think you've seen it all and something creeps in.”
This is Smith's second fine of the season as he was hit with a $25,000 tab for "directing inappropriate and hostile language" towards Brandon Jennings in a little Twitter spat.post #13285 of 239871/8/14 at 11:55ampost #13286 of 239871/8/14 at 3:29pmQuote:
here's the one memorable thing from that knicks game:
michelle rodriguez making out with a supermodel!
next to miguel cotto! (the look on cotto's kid is priceless).post #13287 of 239871/8/14 at 3:55pmNew York Knicks explore JR Smith Trade ScenariosQuote:While they acknowledge that a trade may be difficult to pull off, the New York Knicks in recent days began exploring the potential market for guard J.R. Smith, ESPN.com has learned.
Sources close to the situation said Wednesday that the organization has become increasingly frustrated with Smith's on- and off-the-court transgressions and may feel that a fresh start would be best for all parties.
No surprise therepost #13288 of 239871/8/14 at 4:57pmThread Starterpost #13289 of 239871/8/14 at 5:41pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 996 Active Users (181 Members and 815 Guests)
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Pin Grain Leather for Shoes- Input and Feedback Appreciated 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 18 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories