Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 886post #13276 of 235631/7/14 at 11:36ampost #13277 of 235631/7/14 at 12:34pmpost #13278 of 235631/7/14 at 12:49pmpost #13279 of 235631/7/14 at 6:42pmpost #13280 of 235631/7/14 at 7:40pmpost #13281 of 235631/7/14 at 7:51pmpost #13282 of 235631/8/14 at 5:58ampost #13283 of 235631/8/14 at 6:11ampost #13284 of 235631/8/14 at 10:34amThread Starter
DumbassQuote:Knicks' J.R. Smith fined $50,000 for 'recurring unsportsmanlike conduct'
The league has fined J.R. Smith $50,000 for what they call "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct."
More plainly speaking, Smith was fined for untying opponent's shoes on the free throw line.
It started with Smith untying Shawn Marion's shoes the other night, or at least that's when he was caught doing it. The league reportedly had a meeting with him to discuss it, and he was warned to not try it again.
However, he appeared to try it again against the Pistons on Tuesday, reaching for Greg Monroe's shoes on the free throw line.
Smith said on Twitter that it's something he's done often.
"Yeah I do it every game!" he tweeted.
Knicks coach Mike Woodson though is not amused.
“He shouldn't be doing stuff like that,” Woodson said Tuesday, according to ESPNNY.com. “I'm going to talk to him a little more about it when I get in there. His focus should just be on playing basketball. That's what it's about and those are things you just don't do. You think you've seen it all and something creeps in.”
This is Smith's second fine of the season as he was hit with a $25,000 tab for "directing inappropriate and hostile language" towards Brandon Jennings in a little Twitter spat.post #13285 of 235631/8/14 at 11:55ampost #13286 of 235631/8/14 at 3:29pmQuote:
here's the one memorable thing from that knicks game:
michelle rodriguez making out with a supermodel!
next to miguel cotto! (the look on cotto's kid is priceless).post #13287 of 235631/8/14 at 3:55pmNew York Knicks explore JR Smith Trade ScenariosQuote:While they acknowledge that a trade may be difficult to pull off, the New York Knicks in recent days began exploring the potential market for guard J.R. Smith, ESPN.com has learned.
Sources close to the situation said Wednesday that the organization has become increasingly frustrated with Smith's on- and off-the-court transgressions and may feel that a fresh start would be best for all parties.
No surprise therepost #13288 of 235631/8/14 at 4:57pmThread Starterpost #13289 of 235631/8/14 at 5:41pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 887 Active Users (127 Members and 760 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › NWT 10D Paul Smith Rubber-Soled Leather Monk-Strap Shoes from Mr... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 14 minutes ago
- › Low Instep Shoes Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...