Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 3:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 859post #12872 of 254159/11/13 at 6:41pmpost #12873 of 254159/11/13 at 7:58pmpost #12874 of 254159/11/13 at 8:52pmpost #12875 of 254159/24/13 at 5:03pmpost #12876 of 254159/24/13 at 5:08pmpost #12877 of 254159/30/13 at 11:53amThread Starterpost #12878 of 2541510/1/13 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #12879 of 2541510/1/13 at 1:42pmThread StarterQuote:Michael Jordan believes he could have beaten LeBron James in a game of one-on-one when he was in his prime.
He's not sure about Kobe Bryant.
In a video promoting the "NBA 2K14" video game that is being released Tuesday, Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one -- Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who is on the cover of this year's game.
"I don't think I would lose," Jordan says in the video, before smiling and adding, "other than to Kobe Bryant, because he steals all of my moves."
Jordan also said the game was much more physical when he played than it is today.
"You go in with the understanding of 'I'm going to get hit. I'm going to pay the price,'" he said. "But that's part of the game. I'm not going to be afraid to go inside. Those are the types of things that these kids don't even have a clue of how we had to grow up and how we had to play."
Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest player ever, said he only talked trash to his friends.
"I didn't talk trash to people I didn't know," he said.
Jordan has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011, when he first appeared on the cover of the popular game.
The 50-year-old Jordan, who was a five-time league MVP, also shared the cover in 2012 with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.post #12880 of 2541510/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #12881 of 2541510/9/13 at 5:08pmThread Starterpost #12882 of 2541510/9/13 at 5:26pmpost #12883 of 2541510/9/13 at 5:46pm
Because it is the same team with Artest, a year older Shump, a more seasoned Prigioni and a healthy Chandler. Last year if Melo and JR weren't scoring, the Knicks weren't winning but now Woodson has a defensive oriented lineup option with Chandler, Artest, Prigioni/Felton, Shump and Melo to score.post #12884 of 2541510/9/13 at 8:21pmpost #12885 of 2541510/9/13 at 8:31pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Neckties too long 3 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts