Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 859post #12872 of 236819/11/13 at 6:41pmpost #12873 of 236819/11/13 at 7:58pmpost #12874 of 236819/11/13 at 8:52pmpost #12875 of 236819/24/13 at 5:03pmpost #12876 of 236819/24/13 at 5:08pmpost #12877 of 236819/30/13 at 11:53amThread Starterpost #12878 of 2368110/1/13 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #12879 of 2368110/1/13 at 1:42pmThread StarterQuote:Michael Jordan believes he could have beaten LeBron James in a game of one-on-one when he was in his prime.
He's not sure about Kobe Bryant.
In a video promoting the "NBA 2K14" video game that is being released Tuesday, Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one -- Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who is on the cover of this year's game.
"I don't think I would lose," Jordan says in the video, before smiling and adding, "other than to Kobe Bryant, because he steals all of my moves."
Jordan also said the game was much more physical when he played than it is today.
"You go in with the understanding of 'I'm going to get hit. I'm going to pay the price,'" he said. "But that's part of the game. I'm not going to be afraid to go inside. Those are the types of things that these kids don't even have a clue of how we had to grow up and how we had to play."
Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest player ever, said he only talked trash to his friends.
"I didn't talk trash to people I didn't know," he said.
Jordan has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011, when he first appeared on the cover of the popular game.
The 50-year-old Jordan, who was a five-time league MVP, also shared the cover in 2012 with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.post #12880 of 2368110/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #12881 of 2368110/9/13 at 5:08pmThread Starterpost #12882 of 2368110/9/13 at 5:26pmpost #12883 of 2368110/9/13 at 5:46pm
Because it is the same team with Artest, a year older Shump, a more seasoned Prigioni and a healthy Chandler. Last year if Melo and JR weren't scoring, the Knicks weren't winning but now Woodson has a defensive oriented lineup option with Chandler, Artest, Prigioni/Felton, Shump and Melo to score.post #12884 of 2368110/9/13 at 8:21pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 28 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › HELP ME FIND THESE SHOES 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...