Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 852post #12767 of 244627/31/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
The Pacers hold the power to keep Paul George with the Blue and Gold. Not just because the situation seemingly fits him perfectly, but also because they have “Bird Rights” on George, as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It looks like they will sign him to an extension before October 31 ala John Wall. If the Pacers, Bulls, or Nets knock the Heat out of the finals, LBJ could pack his bags for LA LA Land for the final contract.Quote:
It is interesting to me that David Stern literally killed the Lakers when he rescinded the Chris Paul trade. But as long as LA has a premier team (Clippers) there is little incentive for the league to provide any help to the Lakers. Hey they sold their future for their last championship so let them try to draft prospects and develop them like the other teams do...Quote:
What a difference a year makes... My guess is that Kobe will have a difficult time regaining the prior level of performance that he had prior to the injury. Not sure how much he has left in the tank, but if he could not do it with the team last year, it certainly looks more difficult for the next season.
Looking forward to a great season, should be interesting...
Edited by mjt73106 - 8/1/13 at 11:16ampost #12768 of 244627/31/13 at 8:36pm
If Lebron leaves Miami, it will be for a contender and LA is not a contender, at least not with the current roster.
Stern didn't kill the Lakers with the CP thing. When the Lakers landed Howard&Nash, everyone was all happy and a lot of ppl had them going all the way to the finals but obviously that didn't work out so wellpost #12769 of 244628/1/13 at 10:31ampost #12770 of 244628/1/13 at 10:44ampost #12771 of 244628/1/13 at 11:20amQuote:
Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland early Wednesday morning and charged with harassment after yelling at a homeless man and stomping on his leg. Wacky!post #12772 of 244628/1/13 at 11:30amThread StarterQuote:
No off season camp for the new coach too, they started to get better at the end but then Kobe went down.post #12773 of 244628/1/13 at 11:39ampost #12774 of 244628/1/13 at 8:07pmpost #12775 of 244628/2/13 at 10:09amThread Starterpost #12776 of 244628/2/13 at 9:51pmOden signs with Heat.
I wish him the best but 4 years out of the league, it will take him a whole season just to get his body in NBA shape and to get his timing back, assuming he doesn't sustain any big injuries. I think best case scenario is the Heat squeeze 10-15 minutes a game out of him and he gets 4-6 points, 3-4 rebounds.post #12777 of 244628/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12778 of 244628/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12779 of 244628/2/13 at 10:06pmpost #12780 of 244628/2/13 at 10:12pmSeeing how Oden is a true center compared to Bosh, a lot of plays may develop around Oden. I am sure Lebron will still lead and play all the pivotal roles.
I think Oden may also crowd the key, or if he is good open it for LBJ/Wade..
Is Oden a good player for team chemistry?
It will be exciting to see Oden play
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...