Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on Yesterday at 9:43 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 852post #12767 of 235557/31/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
The Pacers hold the power to keep Paul George with the Blue and Gold. Not just because the situation seemingly fits him perfectly, but also because they have “Bird Rights” on George, as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It looks like they will sign him to an extension before October 31 ala John Wall. If the Pacers, Bulls, or Nets knock the Heat out of the finals, LBJ could pack his bags for LA LA Land for the final contract.Quote:
It is interesting to me that David Stern literally killed the Lakers when he rescinded the Chris Paul trade. But as long as LA has a premier team (Clippers) there is little incentive for the league to provide any help to the Lakers. Hey they sold their future for their last championship so let them try to draft prospects and develop them like the other teams do...Quote:
What a difference a year makes... My guess is that Kobe will have a difficult time regaining the prior level of performance that he had prior to the injury. Not sure how much he has left in the tank, but if he could not do it with the team last year, it certainly looks more difficult for the next season.
Looking forward to a great season, should be interesting...
Edited by mjt73106 - 8/1/13 at 11:16ampost #12768 of 235557/31/13 at 8:36pm
If Lebron leaves Miami, it will be for a contender and LA is not a contender, at least not with the current roster.
Stern didn't kill the Lakers with the CP thing. When the Lakers landed Howard&Nash, everyone was all happy and a lot of ppl had them going all the way to the finals but obviously that didn't work out so wellpost #12769 of 235558/1/13 at 10:31ampost #12770 of 235558/1/13 at 10:44ampost #12771 of 235558/1/13 at 11:20amQuote:
Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland early Wednesday morning and charged with harassment after yelling at a homeless man and stomping on his leg. Wacky!post #12772 of 235558/1/13 at 11:30amThread StarterQuote:
No off season camp for the new coach too, they started to get better at the end but then Kobe went down.post #12773 of 235558/1/13 at 11:39ampost #12774 of 235558/1/13 at 8:07pmpost #12775 of 235558/2/13 at 10:09amThread Starterpost #12776 of 235558/2/13 at 9:51pmOden signs with Heat.
I wish him the best but 4 years out of the league, it will take him a whole season just to get his body in NBA shape and to get his timing back, assuming he doesn't sustain any big injuries. I think best case scenario is the Heat squeeze 10-15 minutes a game out of him and he gets 4-6 points, 3-4 rebounds.post #12777 of 235558/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12778 of 235558/2/13 at 10:02pmpost #12779 of 235558/2/13 at 10:06pmpost #12780 of 235558/2/13 at 10:12pmSeeing how Oden is a true center compared to Bosh, a lot of plays may develop around Oden. I am sure Lebron will still lead and play all the pivotal roles.
I think Oden may also crowd the key, or if he is good open it for LBJ/Wade..
Is Oden a good player for team chemistry?
It will be exciting to see Oden play
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 25 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...