Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 8:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 780post #11686 of 245345/12/13 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #11687 of 245345/12/13 at 4:14pmpost #11688 of 245345/12/13 at 4:31pmpost #11689 of 245345/12/13 at 6:11pmpost #11690 of 245345/12/13 at 6:48pmpost #11691 of 245345/12/13 at 7:08pmpost #11692 of 245345/12/13 at 7:26pmpost #11693 of 245345/12/13 at 7:44pmQuote:
The Curry-Lee GSW team were a fading 6th seed there to make up the numbers. The return of a fit, motivated Bogut (and, if we're being honest, the subtraction of defensive sieve Lee) has made this team what Mark Jackson probably had in mind when the Warriors made the trade to ship out Ellis and bring in Bogut. The defense and toughness is so much better, the offence runs through the perimeter guys instead of having to play your turn-my turn with Lee in the post, Bogut is a good passer and can catch and finish when he's left open due to a perimeter player's penetation, and with the lane and more shot opportunities opened up Harrison Barnes has become who he was drafted to be.
I really hope they can hang onto Jarrett Jack for next season. If they can't they should probably go shopping for a similar veteran guard like Luke Ridnour, but the chemistry with Jack is so good it would be a shame to break up the band. The real question is do they try and shop David Lee after seeing how this team works without him.post #11694 of 245345/12/13 at 7:56pmpost #11695 of 245345/12/13 at 8:10pmNot making it out of this round is good for them, they'll learn that they can't slack off and expect an easy W, maybe make the organization realize what weaknesses they have and make adjustments to the roster accordingly. Unfortunately Amare's contract will limit this, but as long as they keep improving every season, I'm ok with it. After a decade of DISASTER in ny, theres no other town more thirsty for a championship, but always remember what Sonny said, if mickey mantle don't care about you, why care about him?post #11696 of 245345/12/13 at 8:14pmpost #11697 of 245345/12/13 at 9:39pmpost #11698 of 245345/13/13 at 9:08ampost #11699 of 245345/13/13 at 2:20pm
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 27 seconds ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 12 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 21 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?