Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/21/15 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 717post #10741 of 235532/11/13 at 5:51ampost #10742 of 235532/11/13 at 6:28amQuote:
not unless Jeanie stages a Coup d'état
man... I don't want to fall for Jeff Green actually being a good player, but he does show flashes of brilliance and conversely shows flashes of he's the weirdest kind of head case: the "nice guy" headcase. Where I'll cheer for him when he pulls out a shockingly athletic jam in traffic, but feel bad for wanting to amnesty him when he does something because he seems like a really nice guy who is less than a year removed from serious heart surgery.post #10743 of 235532/11/13 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
man... I don't want to fall for Jeff Green actually being a good player, but he does show flashes of brilliance and conversely shows flashes of he's the weirdest kind of head case: the "nice guy" headcase. Where I'll cheer for him when he pulls out a shockingly athletic jam in traffic, but feel bad for wanting to amnesty him when he does something because he seems like a really nice guy who is less than a year removed from serious heart surgery.
I think he is a good player, good system guy, doesn't try to do too much but ya, there are times where you just want to shake him and yell 'sprint'. I think he needs this season, and if he's not consistent next season it may make sense to move him on. But shit, if they opened you up like that, would you be 100%?
Is there real talk about amnesty here? I'd be surprised. Sometimes a personality like this is a good thing to have: doesn't cry for minutes, touches or attention.post #10744 of 235532/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I don't think so either. Looks like he is Ainge's personal favourite, so I doubt he'll amnesty the guy and accept he blew the Perkins trade. That said, if Jeff continues to play like he has over this streak, I think he's a keeper.post #10745 of 235532/11/13 at 9:46amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
another thing about this Celtics winning streak is that it should quiet y'all who said Doc Rivers isn't a good coach. within a week, he completely retooled his offense from this PG dominant pick and roll, drive and kick thing, to this spread shooter, ball swinging misdirection offense that actually looks more efficient than the Rondo-led one. pretty damn impressive.
No one said he wasn't good, all I said was he wasn't as "great" as most people are saying, again analysts and reporters were naming him top 5 of all time, no way he is that great. I still think Thibodeuo and Pop are simply much better.Quote:
See above, he was being called top 5 by analysts and that sparked me questioning his greatness to begin with. Doc gets plenty of credits and love from the media even when he has the 3 most hated players in the NBA still playing outside of Lebron (Lebron has actually calmed down with the negative media attention this year).post #10746 of 235532/11/13 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
See above, he was being called top 5 by analysts and that sparked me questioning his greatness to begin with. Doc gets plenty of credits and love from the media even when he has the 3 most hated players in the NBA still playing outside of Lebron (Lebron has actually calmed down with the negative media attention this year).
Never read that. No way he's top 5. Wooden, Auerbach, Jackson, Pop, coach K, Larry Brown... he's no in that class yet. I'd go as far as saying he's the best of the 80's/90's players that are now coaches.post #10747 of 235532/11/13 at 1:10pmThread StarterHmmm... new jerseys on the horizon. Looks like compression tee's but looser on the bottom but why the sleeves? Next we might see long sleeve jerseys to incorporate the shooting sleeve compression?
Looks like the same ASG jersey from a year or so back.post #10748 of 235532/11/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
Riley has got to fall in there too.
edit: was looking over the list, surprised that only four current NBA coaches have won a championship. Pop, Rick Carlisle, Doc, and Spoelstra.post #10749 of 235532/11/13 at 1:44pmpost #10750 of 235532/11/13 at 1:51pmpost #10751 of 235532/11/13 at 2:46pmpost #10752 of 235532/11/13 at 2:52pmThread StarterQuote:That right there is a new jersey that adidas has developed and that the Warriors will wear on Friday, Feb. 22, when they take on the San Antonio Spurs in a nationally televised game on ESPN. It has sleeves, which is different
The team and the NBA's official apparel provider have a joint announcement/unveiling press conference scheduled for Monday at 5 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific that will be streamed on Golden State's official website, but Warriors beat man Marcus Thompson II of the San Jose Mercury News already has the scoop on the unis, which the Warriors will reportedly also wear during a March 8 contest against the Houston Rockets and one week later, on March 15, against the Chicago Bulls.
Testing it out with the Dubs and then go from there I guess.post #10753 of 235532/11/13 at 2:56pmpost #10754 of 235532/12/13 at 6:18am
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1489 Active Users (349 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 52 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Sizing: First Time Buying Common Projects and I'm Having... 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...