Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 6:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread - Page 717post #10741 of 245312/11/13 at 5:51ampost #10742 of 245312/11/13 at 6:28amQuote:
not unless Jeanie stages a Coup d'état
man... I don't want to fall for Jeff Green actually being a good player, but he does show flashes of brilliance and conversely shows flashes of he's the weirdest kind of head case: the "nice guy" headcase. Where I'll cheer for him when he pulls out a shockingly athletic jam in traffic, but feel bad for wanting to amnesty him when he does something because he seems like a really nice guy who is less than a year removed from serious heart surgery.post #10743 of 245312/11/13 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
man... I don't want to fall for Jeff Green actually being a good player, but he does show flashes of brilliance and conversely shows flashes of he's the weirdest kind of head case: the "nice guy" headcase. Where I'll cheer for him when he pulls out a shockingly athletic jam in traffic, but feel bad for wanting to amnesty him when he does something because he seems like a really nice guy who is less than a year removed from serious heart surgery.
I think he is a good player, good system guy, doesn't try to do too much but ya, there are times where you just want to shake him and yell 'sprint'. I think he needs this season, and if he's not consistent next season it may make sense to move him on. But shit, if they opened you up like that, would you be 100%?
Is there real talk about amnesty here? I'd be surprised. Sometimes a personality like this is a good thing to have: doesn't cry for minutes, touches or attention.post #10744 of 245312/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I don't think so either. Looks like he is Ainge's personal favourite, so I doubt he'll amnesty the guy and accept he blew the Perkins trade. That said, if Jeff continues to play like he has over this streak, I think he's a keeper.post #10745 of 245312/11/13 at 9:46amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
another thing about this Celtics winning streak is that it should quiet y'all who said Doc Rivers isn't a good coach. within a week, he completely retooled his offense from this PG dominant pick and roll, drive and kick thing, to this spread shooter, ball swinging misdirection offense that actually looks more efficient than the Rondo-led one. pretty damn impressive.
No one said he wasn't good, all I said was he wasn't as "great" as most people are saying, again analysts and reporters were naming him top 5 of all time, no way he is that great. I still think Thibodeuo and Pop are simply much better.Quote:
See above, he was being called top 5 by analysts and that sparked me questioning his greatness to begin with. Doc gets plenty of credits and love from the media even when he has the 3 most hated players in the NBA still playing outside of Lebron (Lebron has actually calmed down with the negative media attention this year).post #10746 of 245312/11/13 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
See above, he was being called top 5 by analysts and that sparked me questioning his greatness to begin with. Doc gets plenty of credits and love from the media even when he has the 3 most hated players in the NBA still playing outside of Lebron (Lebron has actually calmed down with the negative media attention this year).
Never read that. No way he's top 5. Wooden, Auerbach, Jackson, Pop, coach K, Larry Brown... he's no in that class yet. I'd go as far as saying he's the best of the 80's/90's players that are now coaches.post #10747 of 245312/11/13 at 1:10pmThread StarterHmmm... new jerseys on the horizon. Looks like compression tee's but looser on the bottom but why the sleeves? Next we might see long sleeve jerseys to incorporate the shooting sleeve compression?
Looks like the same ASG jersey from a year or so back.post #10748 of 245312/11/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
Riley has got to fall in there too.
edit: was looking over the list, surprised that only four current NBA coaches have won a championship. Pop, Rick Carlisle, Doc, and Spoelstra.post #10749 of 245312/11/13 at 1:44pmpost #10750 of 245312/11/13 at 1:51pmpost #10751 of 245312/11/13 at 2:46pmpost #10752 of 245312/11/13 at 2:52pmThread StarterQuote:That right there is a new jersey that adidas has developed and that the Warriors will wear on Friday, Feb. 22, when they take on the San Antonio Spurs in a nationally televised game on ESPN. It has sleeves, which is different
The team and the NBA's official apparel provider have a joint announcement/unveiling press conference scheduled for Monday at 5 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific that will be streamed on Golden State's official website, but Warriors beat man Marcus Thompson II of the San Jose Mercury News already has the scoop on the unis, which the Warriors will reportedly also wear during a March 8 contest against the Houston Rockets and one week later, on March 15, against the Chicago Bulls.
Testing it out with the Dubs and then go from there I guess.post #10753 of 245312/11/13 at 2:56pmpost #10754 of 245312/12/13 at 6:18am
- NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1213 Active Users (238 Members and 975 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 17 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?