or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 646

post #9676 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

ummm... yeah it says 107-105......... Rockets! JFC are you kidding me??!!! baldy[1].gif

Scoreboard = season record. 8 - 10, 10th place in the west, you know, that scoreboard for a team with D Howard. Don't get upset bro. And even 107-105 = scoreboard although its close, a loss is a loss. but that's not what I meant.
post #9677 of 18042
don't care bout no garbage ass rockets or jeremy lin
post #9678 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

My understanding is New Orleans is changing their names to Pelicans next year and Jordan will be taking the name Hornets back for Charlotte.
ok so fair should be fair. New Orleans should take back the name Jazz for their team (it's the only city where it makes sense anyway), and then Utah can be the Utah Sister Wives or some shit...
post #9679 of 18042

no team should be named the pelicans. in any sport. ever.

post #9680 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by moffy View Post

no team should be named the pelicans. in any sport. ever.

And a team should be named Lakers? That's the equivalent of naming them the sea urchins.
post #9681 of 18042
ya that's the same, lulz
post #9682 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

And a team should be named Lakers? That's the equivalent of naming them the sea urchins.

the Minnesota lakers are an awesome name.
post #9683 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

the Minnesota lakers are an awesome name.

naturally.. and it obviously made sense. when teams move the names lose their geographical connection (for those that have them). Jazz should definitely go back to NoLa... but just hypothetically, what if MN were to take back a "Lakers" team... what the heck would they call a team in LA these days?
post #9684 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

naturally.. and it obviously made sense. when teams move the names lose their geographical connection (for those that have them). Jazz should definitely go back to NoLa... but just hypothetically, what if MN were to take back a "Lakers" team... what the heck would they call a team in LA these days?

Ya, but what's a laker?
post #9685 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

ok so fair should be fair. New Orleans should take back the name Jazz for their team (it's the only city where it makes sense anyway), and then Utah can be the Utah Sister Wives or some shit...

In honor of Mr. Magic Pants himself, The Utah Mormons.
post #9686 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Lakers baby Lakers.

Sea Urchins Baby Sea Urchins
post #9687 of 18042
a fucking spur lol, right

maybe for gay cowbows, they should rename to chaps
post #9688 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

a fucking spur lol, right
maybe for gay cowbows, they should rename to chaps

Comedy in this post
post #9689 of 18042
post #9690 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

a fucking spur lol, right
maybe for gay cowbows, they should rename to chaps

Clearly you know no Western history.

But then you don't know much of anything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread