or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 621

post #9301 of 17698
fuck everything boston
post #9302 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

the Celtics pulled out a typical 2010-present shitty win tonight: lose big lead to crappy team.... give crappy team tons-o-opportunity to win... suck out a win anyway.

Not a Celtics fan but I guess your right. Not a big fan of the NBA, especially the Lakers or the Heat. Two teams filled with a bunch of Douche Bags. Actually the NBA seems to be full of them. I do enjoy the NFL though. not sure why LA can't or won't support an NFL team but support two NBA teams. I went to both a Dodgers and Angels game this season and what a joke as far as the attendance at the games. Pitiful, both stadiums were less then half full. Enjoy the season.
post #9303 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fuck everything boston
post #9304 of 17698
how gay lol8[1].gif
post #9305 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxpats View Post

Not a Celtics fan but I guess your right. Not a big fan of the NBA, especially the Lakers or the Heat. Two teams filled with a bunch of Douche Bags. Actually the NBA seems to be full of them. I do enjoy the NFL though. not sure why LA can't or won't support an NFL team but support two NBA teams. I went to both a Dodgers and Angels game this season and what a joke as far as the attendance at the games. Pitiful, both stadiums were less then half full. Enjoy the season.

NFL: would rather watch golf. And I would use golf to trigger a nap.

NFL: 4 seconds of action, 1 min of ball scratching in a huddle. No thanks.
post #9306 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

how gay lol8[1].gif

you know he pulls in tons of roller derby chick pussy with those sexy roller skate dancing moves.
post #9307 of 17698
Heat have decided not to play defense until after the All-Star break.
post #9308 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxpats View Post

not sure why LA can't or won't support an NFL team but support two NBA teams. I went to both a Dodgers and Angels game this season and what a joke as far as the attendance at the games. Pitiful, both stadiums were less then half full. Enjoy the season.

LA fans are some of the most fairweather in the country. The only teams with fan bases that size-wise resemble how big the LA-OC metro areas are, are ones with historically very strong traditions of winning. Lakers, Dodgers, USC football, UCLA basketball... Meh, Dodgers and Angels are almost always in the top 5 for average attendance this decade. Did you watch them play the Royals during the day or something?

The Rams sucked their last 6 or 7 years and nobody followed them, the Raiders couldn't get a stadium deal so they left. The stadium thing is still holding up a team moving there.
post #9309 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post

LA fans are some of the most fairweather in the country. The only teams with fan bases that size-wise resemble how big the LA-OC metro areas are, are ones with historically very strong traditions of winning. Lakers, Dodgers, USC football, UCLA basketball... Meh, Dodgers and Angels are almost always in the top 5 for average attendance this decade. Did you watch them play the Royals during the day or something?
The Rams sucked their last 6 or 7 years and nobody followed them, the Raiders couldn't get a stadium deal so they left. The stadium thing is still holding up a team moving there.

It was a night game and it was Rangers/Angels. They were both contending for a play off spot so I was pretty surprised by the turn out. Not a big deal, I just like MLB and NFL, not a big fan of NBA. To each his own.
post #9310 of 17698
so why the fuck is your dumbass posting in the nba thread
post #9311 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

so why the fuck is your dumbass posting in the nba thread


so that douche bags like yourself have something to respond to, fuck off asshole smack.gif
post #9312 of 17698
you should heed your own advice, the irony is astounding

no need to respond further, just walk away from this thread and we'll pretend you were never here
post #9313 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post

LA fans are some of the most fairweather in the country. The only teams with fan bases that size-wise resemble how big the LA-OC metro areas are, are ones with historically very strong traditions of winning. Lakers, Dodgers, USC football, UCLA basketball... Meh, Dodgers and Angels are almost always in the top 5 for average attendance this decade. Did you watch them play the Royals during the day or something?
The Rams sucked their last 6 or 7 years and nobody followed them, the Raiders couldn't get a stadium deal so they left. The stadium thing is still holding up a team moving there.

I think Lakers fans have been more loyal to their team down through the ages. They've unquestionably put the best product on the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

lol spurs

3-0/1-3 Western Conference Finals/2nd round exit

Lakers have a great team this year. But they need to put it together. Spurs will make WCF and I'd predict the Lakers there in 5 or 6.
post #9314 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

I think Lakers fans have been more loyal to their team down through the ages. They've unquestionably put the best product on the floor.

Easy to say when you've had a winning team for 20 years.
post #9315 of 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Easy to say when you've had a winning team for 20 years.

I think it's been at least 30. Some of the LA fans have more knowledge than I... Weren't Wilt and Jerry in the late 60s/early 70s?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread