or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 1141

post #17101 of 18186
sheridan hoops is pretty good with their info but i've seen big nba news organization retract pretty juicy stuff so who knows....
post #17102 of 18186
It actually does seem like its building towards Cleveland.

Ha ha, poor Wade.
post #17103 of 18186
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

frown.gif blazers get steve blake

i hope warriors have a card or two up their sleeves cuz they really need another ball handler


Didn't they just sign Livingston? I think dudes a better option than Blake these days, Steve Blake has been real blah the past few years and he just keep getting worse and worse and the injuries keep piling on.
post #17104 of 18186
OMG BEST THUNDERCATS REFERENCES EVARRR!!!


Mo Williams Warns Miami What It's Like To Get Burned By LeBron

"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you're his best friend. He'll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra." I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. "I couldn't get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after 'The Decision,' so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that's how he is… That's who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door."


thundercats.... thundercats... THUNDERCATSSS>>> HOOOOOOOOO!
post #17105 of 18186
Of all the speculative nonsense I think the website templates are the most telling.
post #17106 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Didn't they just sign Livingston? I think dudes a better option than Blake these days, Steve Blake has been real blah the past few years and he just keep getting worse and worse and the injuries keep piling on.

Oh right forgot about Livingston. I hope Livingston develops a three this summer
post #17107 of 18186
I'm still refusing to read all that nonsense until he and all the other FA's formally announce where they're going.

If he goes, he goes. I said that in my best Ivan Drago voice as I was typing it
post #17108 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/10/sheridans-top-25-free-agents-july-10-edition-lebron-going-to-cleveland/

The rest of the dominoes will fall in short order.  Houston looks like they'll become the next superteam.

There's still a team in black and silver that Cleveland will need a lot more pieces to beat.
post #17109 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

There's still a team in black and silver that Cleveland will need a lot more pieces to beat.

Pau should totally become a Spur. These players don't know what's good for their legacy.
post #17110 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

There's still a team in black and silver that Cleveland will need a lot more pieces to beat.
I honestly don't think Cleveland will be a title contender this coming season with LeBron.  The biggest obstacle for the Spurs will be Houston if Bosh signs with them. I'm still not sold on McHale as a head coach, but now I think it'd be kind of hard to screw up a team with Harden, Dwight, and Bosh together.
Edited by diadem - 7/10/14 at 8:26pm
post #17111 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post


If he goes, he goes. I said that in my best Ivan Drago voice as I was typing it

Without you even mentioning Ivan Drago I read that in my Ivan Drago voice.
post #17112 of 18186
post #17113 of 18186

That headband is not high enough on his head.
post #17114 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Pau should totally become a Spur. These players don't know what's good for their legacy.

He's a total fit. But he's making 19 mil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

I honestly don't think Cleveland will be a title contender this coming season with LeBron.  The biggest obstacle for the Spurs will be Houston if Bosh signs with them. I'm still not sold on McHale as a head coach, but now I think it'd be kind of hard to screw up a team with Harden, Dwight, and Bosh together.

I disagree, Harden doesn't play defense, Howard can't make free throws and is a petulant child. And who needs a 7 foot three point shooter?

IMO OKC is still the OTHER team to beat.
post #17115 of 18186
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

OMG BEST THUNDERCATS REFERENCES EVARRR!!!


Mo Williams Warns Miami What It's Like To Get Burned By LeBron

"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you're his best friend. He'll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra." I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. "I couldn't get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after 'The Decision,' so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that's how he is… That's who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door."


thundercats.... thundercats... THUNDERCATSSS>>> HOOOOOOOOO!
this is so amazing but unfortunately made up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

And who needs a 7 foot three point shooter?
lololol dirk is TRASH
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread