Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:52pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 6/27/15 at 11:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 852
The Pacers hold the power to keep Paul George with the Blue and Gold. Not just because the situation seemingly fits him perfectly, but also because they have “Bird Rights” on George, as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It looks like they will sign him to an extension before October 31 ala John Wall. If the Pacers, Bulls, or Nets knock the Heat out of the finals, LBJ could pack his bags for LA LA Land for the final contract.
It is interesting to me that David Stern literally killed the Lakers when he rescinded the Chris Paul trade. But as long as LA has a premier team (Clippers) there is little incentive for the league to provide any help to the Lakers. Hey they sold their future for their last championship so let them try to draft prospects and develop them like the other teams do...
What a difference a year makes... My guess is that Kobe will have a difficult time regaining the prior level of performance that he had prior to the injury. Not sure how much he has left in the tank, but if he could not do it with the team last year, it certainly looks more difficult for the next season.
Looking forward to a great season, should be interesting...
Edited by mjt73106 - 8/1/13 at 11:16am
If Lebron leaves Miami, it will be for a contender and LA is not a contender, at least not with the current roster.
Stern didn't kill the Lakers with the CP thing. When the Lakers landed Howard&Nash, everyone was all happy and a lot of ppl had them going all the way to the finals but obviously that didn't work out so well
Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland early Wednesday morning and charged with harassment after yelling at a homeless man and stomping on his leg. Wacky!
No off season camp for the new coach too, they started to get better at the end but then Kobe went down.
I wish him the best but 4 years out of the league, it will take him a whole season just to get his body in NBA shape and to get his timing back, assuming he doesn't sustain any big injuries. I think best case scenario is the Heat squeeze 10-15 minutes a game out of him and he gets 4-6 points, 3-4 rebounds.
I think Oden may also crowd the key, or if he is good open it for LBJ/Wade..
Is Oden a good player for team chemistry?
It will be exciting to see Oden play
- NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Rishi Kakar 8 minutes ago
- › Rishi Kakar 8 minutes ago
- › Omega Seamaster 300m (Ref: 2254.50, bought 2005) 9 minutes ago
- › Rishi Kakar 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...