or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 759

post #11371 of 18212
CP3...damn..
post #11372 of 18212
Thread Starter 
Ugh, back to VDN ball which is give CP3 the ball, give him screens and if that doesn't work, let CP3 figure it out. Seriously tired of seeing not set plays in the final minutes of games. CP3 simply can't do it every night. DO something VDN. And seriously, why the hell is Butler rarely playing in the fourth even when he is making baskets and actually defending? I just have this feeling that the Clips can't make it all the way with VDN coaching.
post #11373 of 18212
love chris paul
post #11374 of 18212
Grizzlies... way to steal defeat from the clutches of victory
post #11375 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Ugh, back to VDN ball which is give CP3 the ball, give him screens and if that doesn't work, let CP3 figure it out. Seriously tired of seeing not set plays in the final minutes of games. CP3 simply can't do it every night. DO something VDN. And seriously, why the hell is Butler rarely playing in the fourth even when he is making baskets and actually defending? I just have this feeling that the Clips can't make it all the way with VDN coaching.

Somehow I have the feeling you have no confidence in Mr. Del Negro's ability? smile.gif
post #11376 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Westbrook still sucks because he holds KD down. If I were Presti I might see if I could get Portland to bite on him + Kmart for Lillard and Aldridge

A fellow can dream.

Anyway, I feel terrible for Lee. Dude has worked his ass off, finally makes the playoffs and gets to play in one game. Dubs will still win a game or two but this series just got really hard for them. Their only hope is for Bogut to go beat-mode mainlining pain pills and meth and for Curry and Co. to shoot the lights out. Could happen.
post #11377 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

Somehow I have the feeling you have no confidence in Mr. Del Negro's ability? smile.gif

Nor should he.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

A fellow can dream.

Anyway, I feel terrible for Lee. Dude has worked his ass off, finally makes the playoffs and gets to play in one game. Dubs will still win a game or two but this series just got really hard for them. Their only hope is for Bogut to go beat-mode mainlining pain pills and meth and for Curry and Co. to shoot the lights out. Could happen.

So I didn't watch the first game, but the final score seemed weird to me (too low). I have a feeling that Karl will make some adjustments and the Nuggets could win the next three games by 60 points combined.
post #11378 of 18212
Woot! Go Dubs.
post #11379 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

So I didn't watch the first game, but the final score seemed weird to me (too low). I have a feeling that Karl will make some adjustments and the Nuggets could win the next three games by 60 points combined.

Well there goes that prediction.

I cannot believe the Mike Brown Jedi-Mind-Tricked Chris Grant into hiring him again. I think they' re trying to set the record for most #1 overall picks by one NBA Franchise. Since the inception of the lottery there are at least 3 franchises who have had the #1 pick three times. Cleveland and Orlando and good odds on becoming the first.
post #11380 of 18212

Lebron setting up his grand return in 2014, and his attempt to erase any remaining bad karma...

post #11381 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickt View Post

Lebron setting up his grand return in 2014, and his attempt to erase any remaining bad karma...

For the past few weeks, I've been reading/hearing a lot about how people love LeBron nowadays and really want to see him succeed (even his past haters apparently). Aside from Heat fans, is there anyone on here who is genuinely rooting for him or are ESPN, Yahoo!, SI, etc. just exaggerating how much people worship him now? confused.gif
post #11382 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickt View Post

Lebron setting up his grand return in 2014, and his attempt to erase any remaining bad karma...

operative word there.. "attempt". Unfortunately, Cleveland is such a wasteland of mediocrity and self-loathing they will readily take up their typical nut sack swinging position and welcome him back like an abused ex-girlfriend.
post #11383 of 18212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

For the past few weeks, I've been reading/hearing a lot about how people love LeBron nowadays and really want to see him succeed (even his past haters apparently). Aside from Heat fans, is there anyone on here who is genuinely rooting for him or are ESPN, Yahoo!, SI, etc. just exaggerating how much people worship him now? confused.gif

well as a basketball fan lebron seems to make the proper "high IQ basketball" play the majority of the time. so I like lebron for doing that - I hate that he doesn't get called for traveling, charges, and defense fouls much, but you can hate on someone taking advantage of the situation in those instances.

I know knicks fans are loving carmelo (and JR smith - when he doesn't fuck up) right now, but those are the type of players who'll break your heart if you cheer for them - because soon enough the hero-ball shots will stop falling and bailing you out of bad offense.
post #11384 of 18212
Thread Starter 
I'm not really rooting for Lebron, I still think dude is a dick in real life, with that said he is the best bball player in the world right now w/o a doubt.

I still want OKC or Clippers to win a chip this year more than the Heat.
post #11385 of 18212
I think the biggest reason ppl don't like LeBron is the "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" show. An HOUR.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread