or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 755

post #11311 of 18084
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Fuck no unless you give me a 10,000 to 1 odds lol8[1].gif

If Kobe were still playing, I might just take a bet or two but w/o him, the guy who practically willed the team to the playoffs, no way in hell.

No Kobe and Lakers still sucking on defense = be embarrassed if you're the #2 team and loses.

2 of the Big Three were out. It would be like the Lakers trying to beat the Spurs without BOTH Kobe and Pau/Nash or Dwight

I don't expect you to see that given the hallucinogens that keep you a Laker fan

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9191808/2013-nba-playoffs-dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-expects-san-antonio-spurs-employ-hack-howard

Or Howard could just make his damn free throws
post #11312 of 18084
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

2 of the Big Three were out. It would be like the Lakers trying to beat the Spurs without BOTH Kobe and Pau/Nash or Dwight

Were? The hell you talking about? Series hasn't started yet.

If you meant the game the Lakers beat the Spurs, Nash & Kobe were out and Duncan and Parker did play so 2 of the big 3 did play. Maybe you're the one smoking them shit to be talking crap like you always do not knowing shit as usual. lol8[1].gif
post #11313 of 18084
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Were? The hell you talking about? Series hasn't started yet.

If you meant the game the Lakers beat the Spurs, Nash & Kobe were out and Duncan and Parker did play so 2 of the big 3 did play. Maybe you're the one smoking them shit to be talking crap like you always do not knowing shit as usual. lol8[1].gif

I chuckle at the fact that you think it's so important that the Lakers beat San Antonio ONCE this season, and that the 3rd to last game.

In fact, the Lakers' record this year was hilarious. Given their talent THEY should have been the 1 or 2 seed, not the Spurs.

Facts, buddy, not shit.
post #11314 of 18084
I love how steve doesn't really know basketball or give a rat's ass, he just pops in here when it's relevant.
post #11315 of 18084
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

I chuckle at the fact that you think it's so important that the Lakers beat San Antonio ONCE this season, and that the 3rd to last game.

In fact, the Lakers' record this year was hilarious. Given their talent THEY should have been the 1 or 2 seed, not the Spurs.

Facts, buddy, not shit.


Bro, go read what I wrote. I never said shit about the Lakers beating the Spurs, you mentioned it first. Again, go back and read. My initial post was you'll be a suicide watch if the Lakers beat the Spurs, a team who you said would not even make the playoffs and will not have Kobe. So yes, if the Spurs loses, that is a very big deal.

So yes, all your saying now is shit because you had no idea what you were typing. About that one game where 2 of the big 3 were out? No, 2 of the Spurs big 3 played. About that same game that it would have been the same if 2 of the 4 star Lakers player sat, well yeah Kobe and Nash sat. So yes that is in fact you talking out of your ass.


Again, please read my post, read it 500 hundred, million times and tell me where I even mentioned the Lakers beating the Spurs in that one game? Let me help you out, I will quote what I wrote. That statement is all about the playoffs and not even in a way say the Lakers are guaranteed to win or even mentions their one win against the Spurs. Again, learn to read before you type your typical basketball bullshit.

Quote:
Lakers vs Spurs in the first round. WoW.

Steve will be on suicide watch if the Spurs loses.
post #11316 of 18084
lol8[1].gif
post #11317 of 18084
I don't think the Spurs have a "Big 3" anymore. I don't even remember what Manu Ginobili looks like.

Serious comment, not trying to trash talk
post #11318 of 18084
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I don't think the Spurs have a "Big 3" anymore. I don't even remember what Manu Ginobili looks like.

Serious comment, not trying to trash talk


The new big 3 for Spurs is Duncan, Parker and ....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11319 of 18084
Chris Paul is unbelievable. in complete control of the game, the ball, and every inch of his floor. i don't know what dumbass would say Deron, Wall, Russ, Parker, or whoever is at his level. the only player that can run an offense like him is Rondo, but Rondo is not the shooter or the defender that CP3 is.
post #11320 of 18084
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I love how steve doesn't really know basketball or give a rat's ass, he just pops in here when it's relevant.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Since when does typing Lakers Baby Lakers every 2 weeks constitute an erudite comment on basketball? (You may want to Google the meaning of those words, Jet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Bro, go read what I wrote. I never said shit about the Lakers beating the Spurs, you mentioned it first. Again, go back and read. My initial post was you'll be a suicide watch if the Lakers beat the Spurs, a team who you said would not even make the playoffs and will not have Kobe. So yes, if the Spurs loses, that is a very big deal.

So yes, all your saying now is shit because you had no idea what you were typing. About that one game where 2 of the big 3 were out? No, 2 of the Spurs big 3 played. About that same game that it would have been the same if 2 of the 4 star Lakers player sat, well yeah Kobe and Nash sat. So yes that is in fact you talking out of your ass.


Again, please read my post, read it 500 hundred, million times and tell me where I even mentioned the Lakers beating the Spurs in that one game? Let me help you out, I will quote what I wrote. That statement is all about the playoffs and not even in a way say the Lakers are guaranteed to win or even mentions their one win against the Spurs. Again, learn to read before you type your typical basketball bullshit.

Nash is NOT one of your big 3. Pau and Howard are.

If I say anything negative about the Lakers you will erupt.

If I say anything positive about the Spurs you will erupt.

From now on when I see you in the thread and I want to post, I'll just remind you to erupt.

By the way, why is it I only have this "problem" with Laker fans? Not Knick fans. Not Heat fans. Not even Celtic fans.

Just whiny ass Laker fans who think they know everything about basketball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I don't think the Spurs have a "Big 3" anymore. I don't even remember what Manu Ginobili looks like.

Serious comment, not trying to trash talk

Agree. Perhaps he's playing possum for the playoffs. (Note the alliteration, Jet. You may want to Google that too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

The new big 3 for Spurs is Duncan, Parker and ....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I thought acquiring T-Mac was pretty funny.

You know you guys could just put me on ignore.
post #11321 of 18084
look at this cockroach
post #11322 of 18084
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

Pot. Kettle. Black. Since when does typing Lakers Baby Lakers every 2 weeks constitute an erudite comment on basketball? (You may want to Google the meaning of those words, Jet).
Nash is NOT one of your big 3. Pau and Howard are.

If I say anything negative about the Lakers you will erupt.

If I say anything positive about the Spurs you will erupt.

From now on when I see you in the thread and I want to post, I'll just remind you to erupt.

By the way, why is it I only have this "problem" with Laker fans? Not Knick fans. Not Heat fans. Not even Celtic fans.
.


Shut up, I haven't even been in this thread for like a month. It's the stupid shit you post that makes no sense. Again if you simply respond properly, as in the reply actually makes sense with what I posted, there won't be a problem and likely get no negative response from me.

Again read what I wrote. No shit Nash isn't part of the big 3, there are 4 of them. This argument is moot anyways because this is what you posted in regards to the last Lakers vs Spurs game:

Quote:
2 of the Big Three were out. It would be like the Lakers trying to beat the Spurs without BOTH Kobe and Pau/Nash or Dwight

And you were wrong. 2 of the big 3 from the Spurs were not out, Duncan & Parker played. You said it was like the Lakers trying to beat the Spurs w/o Kobe and Pau/Nash or Dwight... yah Nash and Kobe were out.

Stop acting like a damn victim.


And why do you only have a problem with Laker fans? Maybe because you cannot wait to shit on them when you can? You hate Kobe like he raped you himself? It is well documented and everyone knows you just hate the Lakers and Laker fans? Maybe that is why.

I have no shit with the Spurs, I've complimented so many times I can't even count them, the problem really is with you and what you pretend to know. You probably didn't even see the Lakers & Spurs game yet talk about it like you were there sitting next to Popouvich. Talk shit when the Spurs wins something, you still mad the Lakers had won more shit lately. Remember when you said it is harder to win championships every other year and that winning 2 in a row and 3 in a row is easier? It was you defense why the Spurs couldn't win back to back? Yah I remember, it is exactly why it is hard to take your bball knowledge seriously. Again, i've given the Spurs their credit, I give it to their old ass all the time, rank Pop up there with the best of the best coaches and when they win a chip, they'll get my praises too but until then, you really need to just be quiet. I'll give them props when/if they beat the Lakers, hell the series is 12-1 odds in the Spurs favor so your mouth doesn't have to wait long until you can talk all the shit you want but if they can't win it all, don't expect others who you shitted on to keep their mouth shut. Not because we hate the Spurs but because of how you act. Shit I can admit that might be why the Lakers gets hate, from us Lakers fans but hey, this isn't Burger King, you can't always have it the way you want.
post #11323 of 18084
Marc Gasol is pretty damn sick too...makes that Pau for Kwame trade seem much better in hindsight
post #11324 of 18084
Thread Starter 
Kobe was getting old though and they couldn't really wait for Marc so I think it was a good trade for both. Marc is definitely better than Pau right now though, Pau is still more versatile but dude just looks so much softer than his brother.
post #11325 of 18084
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

look at this cockroach

Some real basketball knowledge there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Shut up, I haven't even been in this thread for like a month. It's the stupid shit you post that makes no sense. Again if you simply respond properly, as in the reply actually makes sense with what I posted, there won't be a problem and likely get no negative response from me.

Again read what I wrote. No shit Nash isn't part of the big 3, there are 4 of them. This argument is moot anyways because this is what you posted in regards to the last Lakers vs Spurs game:
And you were wrong. 2 of the big 3 from the Spurs were not out, Duncan & Parker played. You said it was like the Lakers trying to beat the Spurs w/o Kobe and Pau/Nash or Dwight... yah Nash and Kobe were out.

Stop acting like a damn victim.


And why do you only have a problem with Laker fans? Maybe because you cannot wait to shit on them when you can? You hate Kobe like he raped you himself? It is well documented and everyone knows you just hate the Lakers and Laker fans? Maybe that is why.

I have no shit with the Spurs, I've complimented so many times I can't even count them, the problem really is with you and what you pretend to know. You probably didn't even see the Lakers & Spurs game yet talk about it like you were there sitting next to Popouvich. Talk shit when the Spurs wins something, you still mad the Lakers had won more shit lately. Remember when you said it is harder to win championships every other year and that winning 2 in a row and 3 in a row is easier? It was you defense why the Spurs couldn't win back to back? Yah I remember, it is exactly why it is hard to take your bball knowledge seriously. Again, i've given the Spurs their credit, I give it to their old ass all the time, rank Pop up there with the best of the best coaches and when they win a chip, they'll get my praises too but until then, you really need to just be quiet. I'll give them props when/if they beat the Lakers, hell the series is 12-1 odds in the Spurs favor so your mouth doesn't have to wait long until you can talk all the shit you want but if they can't win it all, don't expect others who you shitted on to keep their mouth shut. Not because we hate the Spurs but because of how you act. Shit I can admit that might be why the Lakers gets hate, from us Lakers fans but hey, this isn't Burger King, you can't always have it the way you want.

I can only afford basic cable. And my life doesn't revolve around basketball so much that I feel I need to watch every game to be knowledgeable.

I haven't posted in this thread in a month either. But I check it- because I am a basketball fan. And I don't give a rat's ass whether you or Jet think I know something about basketball.

Dude- half the shit you attributed to me above is completely made up. If you need to work yourself into a foaming rage knock yourself out.

AND I've given props to Jackson (best coach ever-Pop is the best currently in the NBA), D12, and Nash (who are 2 of my favorite players in the NBA). Even grudgingly changed my mind about Pau.

Don't like Kobe. Don't like Artest. I feel sorry for Kobe though- I truly hope his career isn't over.

The only other team I dislike more is the Celtics. Aren't any loud mouthed, chest thumping Celtics fans in here...

Only Lakers fans.

Your "suicide watch" comment is what started it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread