or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 716

post #10726 of 18042
Wizards playing so well lately that I might have to stop by the Verizon Center.
post #10727 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

One solution....












LOL!!! Love this. Keep Nash.
post #10728 of 18042
Wizards baby Wizards. Tellin' you.

and

Danver Nuggests - 6 wins in a row. They SMOKED the Bulls. Nice team.
post #10729 of 18042
another thing about this Celtics winning streak is that it should quiet y'all who said Doc Rivers isn't a good coach. within a week, he completely retooled his offense from this PG dominant pick and roll, drive and kick thing, to this spread shooter, ball swinging misdirection offense that actually looks more efficient than the Rondo-led one. pretty damn impressive.
post #10730 of 18042
havent you posted the same thing before?
post #10731 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

This seems like it could work out:
I like this deal for the Nets, but honestly it's stupid. THEY HAVE MARSHON BROOKS WASTING AWAY ON THE BENCH. Kid is a stud. They need to give him more minutes. He's actually a very good perimeter shooter who can spread the floor like Gordon can. Let him play!
post #10732 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

havent you posted the same thing before?
I might have lol8[1].gif I forget stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post

I like this deal for the Nets, but honestly it's stupid. THEY HAVE MARSHON BROOKS WASTING AWAY ON THE BENCH. Kid is a stud. They need to give him more minutes. He's actually a very good perimeter shooter who can spread the floor like Gordon can. Let him play!
Marshon has had a ton of chances especially in the pre-JJ days. At this point you have to believe there's a reason he never cracked the starting lineup
post #10733 of 18042
Marshon is a selfish, relatively efficient iso player that only goes right and can't defend... But I still liked him as a rookie and wish he got more playing time. Probably needs to mature as it seems like he just wants to "get his" on O and slacks on D.
post #10734 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

another thing about this Celtics winning streak is that it should quiet y'all who said Doc Rivers isn't a good coach. within a week, he completely retooled his offense from this PG dominant pick and roll, drive and kick thing, to this spread shooter, ball swinging misdirection offense that actually looks more efficient than the Rondo-led one. pretty damn impressive.

Great observation. Doc never got the credit he deserves for the '08 team and going 7 Games against Mia last season.
post #10735 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Great observation. Doc never got the credit he deserves for the '08 team and going 7 Games against Mia last season.

And he went to Marquette...
post #10736 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

another thing about this Celtics winning streak is that it should quiet y'all who said Doc Rivers isn't a good coach. within a week, he completely retooled his offense from this PG dominant pick and roll, drive and kick thing, to this spread shooter, ball swinging misdirection offense that actually looks more efficient than the Rondo-led one. pretty damn impressive.

A big Celtics fan myself. I can't really put the above on Doc, must say. Perhaps this is working despite Doc Rivers. Love him as a coach, but he's had problems managing his PG and his awfully boring pace. He was never able to make him run as he should, or stop the dribbling. The fact is, Rondo can't play off the ball, and that hurts when the rest of your team moves the ball so well...

post #10737 of 18042
watched the last shot by Dwayne at the gym, then followed by ESPN highlight reel of the entire game

DAMN, Lebron James and Co. went HAM
post #10738 of 18042

Spurs dismantled the Nets in the second half. As a Bulls fan, they made it look too easy. 

 

Hope both teams get far this season.

post #10739 of 18042
Celtics baby celtics.
post #10740 of 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Celtics baby celtics.

What a game! one for the ages!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread