or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread - Page 706

post #10576 of 17714
wat?
post #10577 of 17714
In news that does not involve the fucking Lakers:
Quote:

Sources tell ESPN's Marc Stein that the Grizzlies and Raptors have a trade in place that would send Rudy Gay and Hamed Haddadi to Toronto in exchange for Ed Davis and Jose Calderon.

Stein also reports the Grizzlies plan to flip Calderon to a third team, with the Pistons at the front of the line to acquire the Spaniard. The Gay-to-Toronto trade has been bubbling under the surface for a while, but it finally appears as if it's done. Gay's value should go up since he'll be the primary option in Toronto, with Kyle Lowry also getting a boost since he'll no longer be sharing time. Calderon's value depends on where he lands, but any full-time starting role should make him a must-start. Unfortunately, the biggest loser here appears to be Davis, who will likely enter a reserve role behind Zach Randolph.

Woo hoo, just picked up Barg in fantasy, Ed Davis leaving clears the way.
post #10578 of 17714
Thread Starter 
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS


LAKERS
LAKERS
LAKERS
LAKERS
LAKERS









Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #10579 of 17714
Hmmm...I have teh Gay on my fantasy team and he's been underwhelming. Not sure if his value actually does go up but I hope so
post #10580 of 17714
Thread Starter 
It goes up but I am not sure what Grizzlies are doing. I thought they traded Speights to get rid of the cap problems, why are they still moving Gay?
post #10581 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Hmmm...I have teh Gay on my fantasy team and he's been underwhelming. Not sure if his value actually does go up but I hope so

Gay will be the featured player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

It goes up but I am not sure what Grizzlies are doing. I thought they traded Speights to get rid of the cap problems, why are they still moving Gay?

Speights was at 4.2 mil. Gay 16 mil.

What is Memphis doing? Tashuan Prince for Calderon? WTF??
post #10582 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Nope.

post #10583 of 17714
Looks like a straight up dump. They have Conley so they don't need Calderon and will prolly flip him for a SF. Ed Davis looks like he'll be a nice young player but he's not gonna play much behind Zbo and Gasol

In other news, Lopez takes Rondo's ASG spot. That plus Curry being injured rights both AS rosters to some extent...although it still sucks that Curry didn't get the nod, injury or no
post #10584 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Nope.


Oh god shut the fuck up about this
post #10585 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Looks like a straight up dump. They have Conley so they don't need Calderon and will prolly flip him for a SF. Ed Davis looks like he'll be a nice young player but he's not gonna play much behind Zbo and Gasol

In other news, Lopez takes Rondo's ASG spot. That plus Curry being injured rights both AS rosters to some extent...although it still sucks that Curry didn't get the nod, injury or no

Davis is the loser here for sure.

Was listening to Bowen's podcast, a guy was on saying Curry has the potential to be the greatest shooter in NBA history. He's got a better first few years than basically anyone you can name in terms of %'s and 3's.
post #10586 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Oh god shut the fuck up about this

lol8[1].giflol8[1].giflol8[1].gif
post #10587 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Oh god shut the fuck up about this
NO! NO! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!
post #10588 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

NO! NO! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

I'm building a meme, maybe I'll call it 'getting stooded up on'. Urban dictionary could define it as "when one of your boys is overrun with daym and sweats you in front of a crowd of people".
post #10589 of 17714
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

I'm building a meme, maybe I'll call it 'getting stooded up on'. Urban dictionary could define it as "when one of your boys is overrun with daym and sweats you in front of a crowd of people".
why does this sound like an episode of seinfeld? with you in the George role?
post #10590 of 17714
yeah? well the jerk store called!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread