or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread - Page 901

post #13501 of 14363

Nobody is getting any of my jokes today.

post #13502 of 14363
Thread Starter 
Because you are known as a NY fan so anything Knicks related reply sounds sour grapes than a joke. lol8[1].gif
post #13503 of 14363

I don't know how anyone can suggest Westbrook and Melo be on the same team considering the (negative) effect Westbrook has on Durant.

post #13504 of 14363
Ahaha what dumb fuck writer wrote that, RFX? Out him so he can be mocked!

Well of course the Knicks would trade those guys for Westbrook....and he has the gall To write all these reasons why the Thunder would accept the trade, how it's "realistic"...lmao.

Why don't they trade Kenyon Martin for Lebron and Prigoni for Paul George, while they're at it? Them plus Melo and Westbrook and I think they're all set. I'm sure the other gm's behave just like NBA 2k with the "force trade" option on
post #13505 of 14363
Melo, Westbrook, and Kobe on the same team would be a sight to behold
post #13506 of 14363
eh. westbrook is a net positive effect on durant as you can see from the thunders in the playoffs last year
post #13507 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

That's what you got from the article?



But to answer your question, he is and always have been a scoring point guard.

 


No, he was a 2-guard at UCLA.
post #13508 of 14363

Watching Melo and JR both on hot streaks is a goddamn treat. I hope I'm not watching a rerun of last year by accident.

post #13509 of 14363
Omg yay, more melo!!!!!!! 63 points for melo!
post #13510 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Watching Melo and JR both on hot streaks is a goddamn treat. I hope I'm not watching a rerun of last year by accident.

why are so many knicks games nationally televised this year? That suns vs pacers game had actual playoff teams playing an exciting game against each other.

I bet adam silver has flex scheduling (like the NFL), the wheel draft (abolishing the lottery), and old school tank tops and short shorts (because ball cleavage is funny!) implemented by the end of 2015.
post #13511 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post


why are so many knicks games nationally televised this year? That suns vs pacers game had actual playoff teams playing an exciting game against each other.

 

Are you implying that the Knicks won't be a playoff team? The nationally televised games are probably because of the whole 2nd seed last year thing. 

post #13512 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Are you implying that the Knicks won't be a playoff team? The nationally televised games are probably because of the whole 2nd seed last year thing. 

^I'm saying watching the pupu platter served by two teams well below .500 records opposed to watching the suns (10 games over .500) and the pacers (best in the east and 2nd best record in the nba) should deserve flex scheduling.

have you seen the suns play this year? they are probably the most clean cut congenial looking team in the nba (even the morris twins look like friendly next door neighbor-types). miles plumlee is a 7 foot white guy from duke with a 40+" vertical leap! jeff hornacek looks like a sitcom dad. america needs more of these Suns!
post #13513 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post


^I'm saying watching the pupu platter served by two teams well below .500 records opposed to watching the suns (10 games over .500) and the pacers (best in the east and 2nd best record in the nba) should deserve flex scheduling.

have you seen the suns play this year? they are probably the most clean cut congenial looking team in the nba (even the morris twins look like friendly next door neighbor-types). miles plumlee is a 7 foot white guy from duke with a 40+" vertical leap! jeff hornacek looks like a sitcom dad. america needs more of these Suns!

 

Dragic tore up the Knicks for 28 and 4 assists a few weeks ago. 

post #13514 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

why are so many knicks games nationally televised this year? That suns vs pacers game had actual playoff teams playing an exciting game against each other.

I bet adam silver has flex scheduling (like the NFL), the wheel draft (abolishing the lottery), and old school tank tops and short shorts (because ball cleavage is funny!) implemented by the end of 2015.

because and underachieving Knicks team is still more interesting than the Suns or Pacers nod[1].gif

BTW, anyone wondering why teams put up with JR Smiths antics, just take a look at last nights game. When you can do the things he can on a basketball court, crazy or not, there will always be teams wanting him.
post #13515 of 14363
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


because and underachieving Knicks team is still more interesting than the Suns or Pacers nod[1].gif

BTW, anyone wondering why teams put up with JR Smiths antics, just take a look at last nights game. When you can do the things he can on a basketball court, crazy or not, there will always be teams wanting him.

 

Which did you enjoy more, the dunk or Tristan Thompson taking a seat?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread