or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What to see in Paris
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What to see in Paris

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Hello there, This is my first thread and post. I am going to Paris in this fall, which style related attractions are the “must see”? I am planning to visit the Charvet store for a nice tie, J.M. Weston to look at the local shoes and maybe the flagship store off Hermés to see a real tourist attraction! Can you recommend something?
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Hello there,
This is my first thread and post.
I am going to Paris in this fall, which style related attractions are the "must see"? I am planning to visit the Charvet store for a nice tie, J.M. Weston to look at the local shoes and maybe the flagship store off Hermés to see a real tourist attraction! Can you recommend something?

Wrong forum. Also, John Lobb, Carmina, and Arny's.
post #3 of 15
Pigalle has conveniently located and economically priced entertainment.

Twotone
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twotone View Post
Pigalle has conveniently located and economically priced entertainment.

Twotone

post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twotone View Post
Pigalle has conveniently located and economically priced entertainment.

Twotone

Huh? Nothing to do there aside from sniffing poppers sold in sex shops or going out to sans-souci then accross the street chez moune. Well I guess you were kidding.
post #6 of 15
Arnys
Colette
ABP
Late night bar @ Meurice
Cafe Voltaire
Musee Rodin

...and that's day 1
post #7 of 15
Berluti

Corthay
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Huh? Nothing to do there aside from sniffing poppers sold in sex shops or going out to sans-souci then accross the street chez moune. Well I guess you were kidding.
Oh, I don't know. He could stroll up the Butte in a poppers haze. Might make the 'art' sold up there more visually appealing.
post #9 of 15
What is there really NOT to see in Paris?
post #10 of 15
Camps de luca Beausoleil Cifonelli Rivolta Maison Bonnet Edouard Courtot
post #11 of 15
Glacier Berthillon Yam T'cha Pierre Gagnaire
post #12 of 15


/Thread
post #13 of 15
Do not let the Arabs and Africans "see" their way to your pockets.
post #14 of 15
chanel homme
dior homme
post #15 of 15
shops (only few) :
Arnys
Hermes (Fbg Saint-Honorè shop) (actually all the Fbg Saint-Honorè it is a must see)
Hobbs (Pierre Charron)
Colette

Homewear :

La Paresse en douce - Rue du Bac

To eat :

Le relais de l'entrecote (meat) - 15 Rue Marbeuf
Petit Cour - 8 Rue Mabillon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What to see in Paris