or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › allen edmonds mora petition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

allen edmonds mora petition - Page 4

post #46 of 73
Just found out about these shoes and I would definitely buy a pair.
post #47 of 73
Are the Moras on the #8 last (same as the Clifton)?
post #48 of 73
I want
post #49 of 73
BUMP !!! Has anybody heard any news on AEs bringing back the Mora

C'mon AEs, bring back the Mora
post #50 of 73
The CEO of AE told me that the Moras will be placed on their custom shoe site sometime in August. They are back.
post #51 of 73
I'll bel checking their website. nod[1].gif
post #52 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyBob View Post

The CEO of AE told me that the Moras will be placed on their custom shoe site sometime in August. They are back.

I have a pair in black & brown currently. This time around I'd buy a pair in suede.
post #53 of 73
great news! looking forward to pricing this out!
post #54 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post


I have a pair in black & brown currently. This time around I'd buy a pair in suede.

Same here. I hope their placement on the "custom list" doesn't warrant out-of-hand pricing. Sincerely hope they're not trying to go head-to-head with British and Italian dubs' price points.
post #55 of 73
Does that mean you can pick the last it is on?
post #56 of 73
The Mora has been added to the Allen Edmonds Custom shoe site. Click the more shoes link along the bottom to view the second page that contains the Mora.

Thank you,
post #57 of 73
Looking at $450 for some chocolate suede numbers. For that price I think I'll look to C&J.
post #58 of 73
hmm i am only seeing the Macneil on the 2nd page of custom shoes
post #59 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Looking at $450 for some chocolate suede numbers. For that price I think I'll look to C&J.

Yeah, for that price the Lowdnes is a better buy but the 348 is such a long and narrow last for me. If the Mora was priced like a standard AE shoe ($300-350), I would consider it. For $450, I'm not taking a second look.
post #60 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post


Yeah, for that price the Lowdnes is a better buy but the 348 is such a long and narrow last for me. If the Mora was priced like a standard AE shoe ($300-350), I would consider it. For $450, I'm not taking a second look.

If you don't like the 348 last then you could also look into the Bodileys (Cheaney) Lyndon. They shake out under $400 if you are buying outside of the EU and I have heard good things about them. Probably where I will be taking my money in the near future.

http://www.shoes.shoppingsection.co.uk/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5004&Category_Code=
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › allen edmonds mora petition