or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › *LONGSHOT*: Does ANYONE have the new Arena Mens Fashion Mag w/ Gisele Bundchen ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*LONGSHOT*: Does ANYONE have the new Arena Mens Fashion Mag w/ Gisele Bundchen ?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Does anyone have the new issue of Arena that mens fashion magazine with Gisele Bundchen on the cover????

If so please reply to this thread i need a HUGE favor pls pls pls
post #2 of 14
They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.


hmm thanks for your reply lol but uh does this mean you dont have it or you do have it?
post #4 of 14
I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchapel
I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?

I went to like three different Borders , only 1 of em had it and the one they had water damage.

I desperately need scans/or pics of the fashion editorial spread toward the end of the magwith the two male models....the name of the photographer who did the shoot is "Giampolo Sgura"
post #6 of 14
I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess. RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother
I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess.

RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.


Thanks i checked ModelHommes.com but couldnt find it!



Is there ANYWAY at all you could make scans of the Giampolo photoshoot that he did with the two male modelS?

i would GREATLY appreciate it!!!
post #8 of 14
sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that. i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images. sorry again.
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother
sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that.

i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images.

sorry again.



Yeah i checked out their forums theres SOO many subsections i wouldnt even know where to post the request in!
post #10 of 14
did you check http://www.giampaolosgura.com/
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother


I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.


if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.


if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!

May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post .
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchapel
May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post .


its a long story , but it has to do with someone looking like someone else lol
long complex story but i realy need the pics, none of the bookstores around me have it they have mens vogue etc. etc. but no arena? is this a foreign magazine
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
bump
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › *LONGSHOT*: Does ANYONE have the new Arena Mens Fashion Mag w/ Gisele Bundchen ?