or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween? - Page 11

post #151 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
a sparkly vampire.

How many of us will there be?
post #152 of 305
I was thinking Thurston Howell III, but since I've been too lazy to go out and buy a sailor hat and an ascot I may just go as a golfer - plaid pants, loud shirt, hat, golf shoes, clubs, etc.
post #153 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
I was thinking Thurston Howell III...
I approve.
post #154 of 305
justin bieber
post #155 of 305
still trying to decide.... altho the wifey already has her homemade "meat dress" this was us last year so i have to top it off.. maybe brandon lee's crow?
post #156 of 305
When I was young ... Halloween stopped about the time one entered middle school. What the hell happened?
post #157 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
When I was young ... Halloween stopped about the time one entered middle school. What the hell happened?

I guess people still like to be playful? and not so uptight?
post #158 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
When I was young ... Halloween stopped about the time one entered middle school. What the hell happened?

Sexy costumes.
post #159 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexlude View Post
I guess people still like to be playful? and not so uptight?
If you enjoy it ... more power to you. Personally I have other ways of being not so uptight. A favorite way of mine if smoking this thing called a joint. Well, actually I prefer a pipe ... but that's beside the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohm View Post
Sexy costumes.
Do you mean sleezy costumes?
post #160 of 305
goku.
post #161 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
goku.

super saiyan I
post #162 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
If you enjoy it ... more power to you. Personally I have other ways of being not so uptight. A favorite way of mine if smoking this thing called a joint. Well, actually I prefer a pipe ... but that's beside the point.
didnt mean to single you out as being uptight, just as an overall opinion.. although i can agree with you on smoking a joint/pipe/vaporizer
post #163 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexlude View Post
didnt mean to single you out as being uptight, just as an overall opinion..

although i can agree with you on smoking a joint/pipe/vaporizer

vape is the best bro.
post #164 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
When I was young ... Halloween stopped about the time one entered middle school. What the hell happened?

Actually I agree with you. I kind of resent that adults have taken over what used to be a kids holiday.

Of course that won't prevent me from entering the office and building costume contests. Then again whether I do Thurston Howell III or a golfer, neither is that far removed from what I normally wear and both can turned into regular wear by just taking off a few extra items.
post #165 of 305
cause everyone wants to be a slutty nurse

or a slutty _____________.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?