or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Nudies @ Century 21
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nudies @ Century 21

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
I saw: Olas, Ralfs, Franks and Jims. Ranging from 130 to 120. NO RAW. All sizes!! Anyone interested I don't mind picking them up for you. I pass there EVERYDAY (it's on my way home). Just giving y'all the heads up!!
post #2 of 6
i sent you a PM.
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMak_NYC
I saw: Olas, Ralfs, Franks and Jims. Ranging from 130 to 120. NO RAW. All sizes!! Anyone interested I don't mind picking them up for you. I pass there EVERYDAY (it's on my way home). Just giving y'all the heads up!!

century 21 in NYC? which one? no dry selvage stuff?
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberry
century 21 in NYC? which one? no dry selvage stuff?

I was in the WTC store here in NY. But nope....... no dry stuff - just the pre distressed ones.
post #5 of 6
I actually found a pair of Baggy Bjorn in raw orange selvedge in 31x34, and some nice washed Slim Jims, if anyone's interested.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMak_NYC
I was in the WTC store here in NY. But nope....... no dry stuff - just the pre distressed ones.

eh, only dry for me.... I wear em' low on the hips cause thats how I rock 'em!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Nudies @ Century 21