I just got my glasses today, and they are awesome. A couple things:
(1) They are huge. Really, really big. I have a big head so this isn't a problem for me, but I think with a smaller cranium it could be tough to pull these off.
(2) Speaking of pulling these off, they are a statement. The shap, the size and the finish (I got tortoise) is a all really striking. I like them a lot, but I still haven't decided if I'm ready to make that much of a statement.
(3) I got the matte finish, which is really cool. I didn't get the one from the "rubber" collection, but the finish looks and feels almost ruberized. Very cool.
(4) There are some really nice and subtle design elements that I appreciate. For example, the part of the frame that goes behind your ear is, as you can see in the picture, a long and elegant line. But right at the part where it hits your head, there are little grooves that I imagine increase traction. The hinges are also minimalist and industrial in a way I love.
(5) 75euro is not a lot to pair for ANY pair of glasses, especially ones as nice as these. Even if these aren't my primary pair, it's worth it to me to hold on to them.
I'll try and post pictures but I don't think I'll be able to for at least a day (I'm away from home).