or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What I'd wear today if I was given $1500 to spend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What I'd wear today if I was given $1500 to spend. - Page 3

post #31 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
I saw this jacket at MAC in San Francisco, but they were out of the small and medium. So I picked it up in a small from Stevenalan and it is amazing. The fit is perfect and it goes well with jeans as well as khakis. Very versatile. Worth every cent! (saved on sales tax!) That photo doesn't do it justice.
is it cut slim or does it have more of a classic, boxy silhouette to it?

I want it so bad
post #32 of 138
I want one too. I need to find Los Angeles area EG retailers...
post #33 of 138
Here's the fit
post #34 of 138
Damn that dress is sold out. i really want one for my special lady friend as well. damn damn damn. it would have been the perfect late birthday present.
post #35 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
Here's the fit

I love this jacket, I tried it on but already have the exact same one in khaki cotton twill so haven't bought it yet. XS and S both fit me well so I guess with EG sizing down is sometimes a good idea if you want a tight fit.
post #36 of 138
Well I just ordered the EG jacket at the behest of that tantalizing photo. If it doesn't fit absolutely perfectly I'm holding you personally responsible, digital denim!
post #37 of 138
Thread Starter 
Heheheh. That's right, guys. Spend, spend, spend... Anywhere you buy, write a note saying that you'd spend more if Styleforum were given a coupon.
post #38 of 138
Oh crap there's not a Steven Alan coupon is there?

EDIT: No there is not (thank GOD that would've been devastating).
post #39 of 138
post #40 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty
Well I just ordered the EG jacket at the behest of that tantalizing photo. If it doesn't fit absolutely perfectly I'm holding you personally responsible, digital denim!

HA! it can't be as tough as raw jean sizing!
post #41 of 138
Another way to spend the money, blow it all on this jacket:

Marc Jacobs leather $1500

post #42 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I love this jacket, I tried it on but already have the exact same one in khaki cotton twill so haven't bought it yet. XS and S both fit me well so I guess with EG sizing down is sometimes a good idea if you want a tight fit.

XS and SMall and Medium sold out at Stevenalan, i think dusty grabbed the last one.
That was quick. I would've kicked myself if I waited and missed it.
post #43 of 138
This thread is creepy.
post #44 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
XS and SMall and Medium sold out at Stevenalan, i think dusty grabbed the last one.
That was quick. I would've kicked myself if I waited and missed it.

Hmm well they sell EG at a local store +Drinkwater has it so a potential client got plenty of options left.
post #45 of 138
I wouldn't rely on Drinkwater's, I don't believe he has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake
This thread is creepy.
???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What I'd wear today if I was given $1500 to spend.