• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's see your weight loss

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
37 pounds in exactly 1 year.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
congrats. but you dont look any different, did it all come from your face?

The weight was really spread throughout. It's most noticeable in my face. Most the pants I was wearing then now fall off me and have since been donated. I bought a pair of size 30 Levis yesterday...was at about a 36 a year ago.
biggrin.gif

bnsnv

Reaction score
Nicely done. Would be interested in hearing about how you eating habits changed and what your workout routine was like as you progressed.

Lokesh

Reaction score
went from 160lbs to 135 (as of today) in 4 months. Basically went to the gym every other day and ran on the treadmill for 40 minutes on a 2 incline at a speed of 6 non stop. Did this regularly in combination with a diet that limited my calorie intake to about 1500-1900 a day. On days that I was bad, maybe 2500 (once in a blue moon). Also drank ON whey protein after every workout... I'm a vegetarian and don't get protein in other ways.

All in all I feel great and nobody can believe how much thinner I look in like 4 months! Now going to the gym has become a habit and when I don't go, I feel crappy. Also I don't feel like eating as much as I used to due to my diet. I'm just used to eating much less now.

Nice to see other people making an effort too! I'm now working on building muscle.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great job guys. I started out at 170 in August and will go down to 140. I've been doing 80-90 min of cardio, 30 minutes of weight lifiting and dieting (1500-2000 calories). My goal is too look like this stud
Andres_Velencoso.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i took dnp and went from 220 to 218 while typing this

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i took dnp and went from 220 to 218 while typing this

What is dnp? Some kind of fast acting laxative.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bnsnv
Nicely done. Would be interested in hearing about how you eating habits changed and what your workout routine was like as you progressed.

I changed from eating at on campus dining halls to making my own food, cutting out soda, and eating lots of salads. I also run quite a bit.

kakemono

Reaction score
Bad pictures - I didn't take any specifically for begin-after.

210-220
29xzr6e.jpg

2lazujs.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^how do you still have a gut?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My guess would be a significant caloric deficit coupled with avoidance of any sort of weight training. I looked the same way when I dropped 40+ pounds during high school.

I hope some of you guys are shorter than Xeno, because a dude who's like 5'10" and less than 140 pounds generally looks like a *****.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^thx for the addition to the sig collection!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads