or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Let's see your weight loss
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Let's see your weight loss - Page 14

post #196 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post
I saw a guy doing bro pull-ups tonight at the gym (half ROM and hands perpendicular to shoulders rather than palms facing forward.). Reminded me of landoeffincalrissian.

cool story.
post #197 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoeffincalrissian View Post
Nice edit. You originally said "I've seen stick thin girls do 100+ pullups easily." Lmao, no you haven't. You have not seen thin girls do obscene amounts of pull ups either. There's a reason they allowed girls to do the "bar hang" instead of doing actual pull ups in middle school. They simply don't have the upper body strength-whether they are fat or skinny. My sister is in great shape...can't do a single pull up. I know guys who are in great shape that can barely manage to do 3. You're just mad that you're only 5'5" and have a raging napoleon complex. "your tendons will do all the work" My well defined abs, triceps, lats and biceps would beg to differ. I suppose it's my tendons that allow me to do 20-25 pull ups lol. You are hilarious. And by hilarious I mean retarded. Recipe for skinny fat? I get a ton of protein in my diet. I'm hardly what you'd call skinny fat. Plenty of boxers fight at my height and weight. They are lean and strong, just like I am. Sounds like you are another jealous fat gay. Possibly short and fat? Let's see what some actual M.D.s and Scientists have to say about the whole "not all calories are created equal" subject, shall we? http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=15886898 Go on with the borophyll.
As you probably know by going through all of my posts like a creep, I have a tendency to exaggerate. I have to check myself sometimes with sneaky edits. The NPR story you posted is just one man's opinion on a complex system and how it functions. The NPR site says, "In his new book, Good Calories, Bad Calories, author Gary Taubes challenges widely held beliefs about the healthiest ways to eat." He challenges widely held beliefs. Mel Gibson also challenged widely held beliefs about whether or not the holocaust occurred. It doesn't mean he is right. Gary Taubes did not study biology, nor did he study physiology. He is a physicist by training. He does not hold an M.D. He is not exactly a qualified expert on the subject. My professors are paid to research the human body. Tendons can do a lot of work. I don't think you understand how slim some girls are. Probably because your sister resembles some sort of land-whale. I'm sorry its hard to wrap your head around the idea that there are girls thinner than your sister. I'm not surprised as she probably takes exercise advice from you. I don't really think someone is in "great shape" if they can't even do a single pull-up. How can I be jealous of someone who cannot substantiate his claims about his body with any sort of proof? 25 pullups is nothing. For your information, I have 600lbs of SHEER MUSCLE. I have accumulated massive debt from my university for breaking hundreds of pullup bars. They couldn't withstand the thousands of reps I did. I think you're the jealous one. Jealous and buttmangled. In conclusion:
post #198 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustik View Post
As you probably know by going through all of my posts like a creep, I have a tendency to exaggerate. I have to check myself sometimes with sneaky edits.

The NPR story you posted is just one man's opinion on a complex system and how it functions. The NPR site says, "In his new book, Good Calories, Bad Calories, author Gary Taubes challenges widely held beliefs about the healthiest ways to eat." He challenges widely held beliefs. Mel Gibson also challenged widely held beliefs about whether or not the holocaust occurred. It doesn't mean he is right. Gary Taubes did not study biology, nor did he study physiology. He is a physicist by training. He does not hold an M.D. He is not exactly a qualified expert on the subject. My professors are paid to research the human body.

Tendons can do a lot of work. I don't think you understand how slim some girls are. Probably because your sister resembles some sort of land-whale. I'm sorry its hard to wrap your head around the idea that there are girls thinner than your sister. I'm not surprised as she probably takes exercise advice from you. I don't really think someone is in "great shape" if they can't even do a single pull-up.

How can I be jealous of someone who cannot substantiate his claims about his body with any sort of proof? 25 pullups is nothing. For your information, I have 600lbs of SHEER MUSCLE. I have accumulated massive debt from my university for breaking hundreds of pullup bars. They couldn't withstand the thousands of reps I did. I think you're the jealous one. Jealous and buttmangled.

In conclusion:

Zacchaeus was a wee little man
And a wee little man was he
He climbed up in a sycamore tree
For the Lord he wanted to see
And as the Savior passed that way
He looked up in that tree
And He said, "Zacchaeus, you come down!
For I'm going to your house today
For I'm going to your house to stay"
post #199 of 240
If a girl can't do an unassisted pull up, she is just as much of a failure as is a man who cant do one. Also lol at Gary Taubes.
post #200 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post
If a girl can't do an unassisted pull up, she is just as much of a failure as is a man who cant do one.
I bet acoustik needs help just getting up onto the bar. That makes him less of a man and a woman.
post #201 of 240
He's still better than your sister
post #202 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoeffincalrissian View Post
I bet acoustik needs help just getting up onto the bar. That makes him less of a man and a woman.
I've always wondered: does it sting or burn? The butthurt, I mean. As previously stated, I can do thousands of pullups with my perfect body. Your 25 clearly amounts to nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post
He's still better than your sister
HA.
post #203 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustik View Post
I've always wondered: does it sting or burn? The butthurt, I mean. As previously stated, I can do thousands of pullups with my perfect body. Your 25 clearly amounts to nothing.
It's hard to take the manlet seriously. Does anyone have a stool or something this guy can stand on? I bet you have always wondered what a sore butt feels like. I'm sure there are plenty of other gay manlets willing to show you how it feels.
post #204 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoeffincalrissian View Post
It's hard to take the manlet seriously.
So how does it feel to know that people take me more seriously than they take you? Also your BMI clocks in at 25.1, making you officially overweight. While the BMI scale doesn't necessarily accurately reflect your physique, for all intents and purposes I can call you fat. Fatty. This is by CDC standards: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...=180&inches=71
post #205 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post
He's still better than your sister

No straight man would ever say this.
post #206 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustik View Post
So how does it feel to know that people take me more seriously than they take you?

How about I answer it this way, I don't need to have my opinions validated on an internet forum.

Now, let me ask you a question. How does it feel to know that you barely meet the average height requirements of an American woman?
post #207 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustik View Post
So how does it feel to know that people take me more seriously than they take you? Also your BMI clocks in at 25.1, making you officially overweight. While the BMI scale doesn't necessarily accurately reflect your physique, for all intents and purposes I can call you fat. Fatty. This is by CDC standards: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...=180&inches=71
And which height and weight are you using? I'm 5'11" 140 lbs. Nice try. 180 lbs was my weight a year ago. I was a fatty a year ago. Unfortunately, you were 5'5" a year ago and remain the same height to this day. Maybe if you stretch a few times a day you can gain a few centimeters.
post #208 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoeffincalrissian View Post
How about I answer it this way, I don't need to have my opinions validated on an internet forum. Now, let me ask you a question. How does it feel to know that you barely meet the average height requirements of an American woman?
Feels good, man. Not really into American women. I like ones from Europe and Asia. How does it feel to know that you'll never meet the intelligence requirement to be a successful and productive member of any societies in existence? Also, you're awfully homophobic, trying to insinuate that being gay is something bad. What's wrong with you? Some awesome members of this board are homosexual.
post #209 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoeffincalrissian View Post
No straight man would ever say this.

styleforvm. Seems like where all the straight guys go. Oh, the body section. Should be full of hetero awesome.
post #210 of 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustik View Post
Feels good, man. Not really into American women. I like ones from Europe and Asia. How does it feel to know that you'll never meet the intelligence requirement to be a successful and productive member of any societies in existence? Also, you're awfully homophobic, trying to insinuate that being gay is something bad. What's wrong with you? Some awesome members on this board are homosexual.
You're not into them because they aren't into your napoleon complex. btw, I'm fairly sure the average height of women in Europe is even taller. Asians really "muddy up" our height statistics. oh and for the record, Landoeffincalrissian M.A., Stony Brook University
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Let's see your weight loss