or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Billy Reid collaboration with Levis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Billy Reid collaboration with Levis - Page 5

post #61 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Reducer View Post

Spoke with the production manager at Billy Reid who worked on this collab. The pictures used for the jacket were of a pre-production, prototype. The wool trucker jacket does not have leather backing on the collar. It made the collar too stiff to lay right.
post #62 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post
Spoke with the production manager at Billy Reid who worked on this collab. The pictures used for the jacket were of a pre-production, prototype. The wool trucker jacket does not have leather backing on the collar. It made the collar too stiff to lay right.
Thanks for the info.
post #63 of 71
Where can I find the denim shirt in a size L or XL?

Any help would be much appreciated

I slept on this piece and I regret it now...
post #64 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontuntelder View Post
Where can I find the denim shirt in a size L or XL?

Any help would be much appreciated

I slept on this piece and I regret it now...

Try bloomies.
post #65 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboogz View Post
Try bloomies.

Thanks for making me look again. I looked and somehow didn't find it, looked again and found it.
post #66 of 71
I got a pair of the 501's in a 30, they are really high waisted and tight. I'm thinking about getting the 31s, but I'm debating or not if they will stretch, anyone have any input.

They are tight like you can see my boxer outlines.
post #67 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B.R View Post
I got a pair of the 501's in a 30, they are really high waisted and tight. I'm thinking about getting the 31s, but I'm debating or not if they will stretch, anyone have any input.

They are tight like you can see my boxer outlines.

501s shouldn't be that tight homie.
post #68 of 71
I have the denim shirt in a size Medium, BNWT, that I'd part with if anyone's interested.
post #69 of 71
^^^pit to pit measure and how much you want for it?
post #70 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post
501s shouldn't be that tight homie.


that was the impression I was under. I just kept reading about how much the 501s stretch. They are going back.
post #71 of 71
I saw you purchased the Billy Reid Levi hunting jacket. I am curious if you could share your feedback on its fit. I'm particularly interested in hearing how the apron is integrated into the jacket and if it causes any bulking issues or makes the coat feel too heavy?

Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Billy Reid collaboration with Levis